Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 39 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Januar 2024

App charged me $99 after canceling the trial. Tried making this work with SPocket but couldn't, so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it. AliScraper didn't work on SPocket and this app wouldn't import reviews with 1-click as advertised - you have to manually enter each link to each product to get reviews. The whole experience was a debacle. I will try to get a refund and if I am successful, I will change my review to 5 stars for good customer service.

zyndyn
Ein tag mit der App
Innovation Labs. hat geantwortet 30. Januar 2024

Hi there. I sent you a message via the email you provided. You may reach out to me at support@reviewspro.ai so I can resolve this for you.

29. November 2023

I found this app through Spocket, looked it over and saw a free plan available and thought I might as well try this since it can import reviews. After I install, whatever importing I can do is behind a paywall, and their pricing is the exact same as Spocket's plans. I would think if Spocket is promoting this it should be included into my already expensive plan with them so I can have reviews. I am uninstalling and will find another review app.

A Pet Store LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Innovation Labs. hat geantwortet 29. Januar 2024

Hi there! I have reached out to you via email. For me to assist you, please reach out to me at support@reviewspro.ai.

22. Januar 2024

removed the app and they still tried charging me

Pet Palooza
Vereinigtes Königreich
Ein tag mit der App

17. November 2023

This app is a complete scam. It works like crap and when I uninstalled it they charged me $50 anyway without my consent. Trash!

Riverstone Express
2 tage mit der App

1. November 2023

because they charge me without using the app, and its too complicated

LEBXOS
8 tage mit der App

26. Februar 2024

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! Purchased this and never received even 1 review. Tried several times and kept getting error messages and asked to get a refund. They totally declined even though it does not work. Ended up disputing this with my credit card company.

HTX Auto Parts & Accessories
12. Februar 2024

Ran into a few errors when importing reviews but the biggest thing is they charged me $99 even though I canceled and deleted the application....

Variety + Comfort
Innovation Labs. hat geantwortet 21. Februar 2024

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. I have sent you a message on your email. Please reach out to me so I can resolve this for you.