Slider Revolution

All in One Responsive (Image,Banner,Carousel,Video) Slider App

Peter Lucky

I used both Shopify and WordPress version of Slider Revolution app

***Price:

$7 a month for 1 slider. That's $84 a year for 1 slider. Too expensive. The WordPress plugin is excellent. $59 for unlimited sliders and one-time payment.

***Option:

Shopify version. It's difficult to put sliders anywhere in pages and liquid templates.
WordPress version. It's very easy to put sliders anywhere on page and post by "shortcode". Just copy and paste the shortcode and sliders will appear exactly where I want.

***Availability

Most Shopify themes already included sliders option. Buying an extra slider app is optional unless slider app has something unique.

***Overall

This app needs a lot of work to improve. I will reinstall when this app meets or exceed my expectations.

Craft & Curd

We use this app in WordPress all the time and it works flawlessly. I cannot say the same for Shopify. I have encountered many bugs and am becoming frustrated as I know Themepunch are always on top of their game! I dont see how they released this without these issues being resolved first. I will wait for support to get back to me before changing my review. Depending on how long that takes and the outcome my review will change from there.

May 13, 2019

Hi,
Thanks for your review. We have released slider revolution version 6 same like WordPress which has tons of features like WordPress will you please check again and for any help contact our support system https://shopify.smartdatasoft.com