Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

by SmartDataSoft

All in One Responsive (Image,Banner,Carousel,Video) Slider App

Modern Gentlemen Presets

This app has so much potential! It is exactly what I was looking for and it has tons of options for customizing the sliders for my homepage!

dropshipbd

Loved the the customizable feature of this app. It helped me creating complex kind of slider. I recommend this if you are searching for more options to use in a slider.

Gossner Foods

I have used Slider Revolution on dozens of sites. It is my go to slider for sure. Not only is the product amazing, their customer service for issues has been over the top quick, understanding and gets any issues taken care of right away. I ABSOLUTELY recommend it.

TFARetail

I'm using this app to customize some pages, slider revolution is great. When I have any problems support has gone above and beyond to help.

La Florería Peruana

Wonderful! It works like a charm and the support is the best part of this service. Very very recommendable.

Deutsch Medical

I've found the app to be great so far. I've used it on the WordPress platform previously and it's basically the same functionality here - really well designed. A couple of tiny issues came up, and Musa from SmartDataSoft was extremely helpful, making himself available at very early hours to solve a problem. Greatly appreciated.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. It always feels special when our clients acknowledge the good service we try to provide. We are there any time you want us for any assistance. Thanks again for the appreciating our product and our service.

Mick's Apparels

A very useful app and quite nicely designed and developed by SmartDataSoft.
It enables us to create beautiful sliders. Thank you!

LIULI Crystal Art

Highly customization slider app, let you do more than what is show. Try it for yourself, great support even with different timezone.

Surfas

I use Rev Slider for Wordpress and now for Shopify.
This is the best slider if have every found with regard to creative ability.
It has an abundance of functionality.
It can be used as a basic slider or a highly interactive and animated slider.
(The more animation and special effects used, the more processor intensive)
I was SO happy to see this finally show up for Shopify.
And i have received attentive caring support from the developers.
They just moved the hosting to Amazon Web Services to improve performance,,, and that is great news!
Thx :-)

mylevana

Love using this app! Before Shopify I was using it on a Magento platform. It is a powerful tool that has allowed us to create an engaging and responsive web experience. I hope at some point you are able to facilitate allowing a larger amount of sliders to be displayed on each site.

Most importantly the customer support for this app has been the main reason I will continue to use it. Thank you to the support team, especially Masudur, for you quick and efficient response time and helping me navigate using this app for the first time on the Shopify platform.

Previous 1