Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

by SmartDataSoft

All in One Responsive (Image,Banner,Carousel,Video) Slider App

Positiveurn

I used this app to create my entire store and it works great and the costumer support It's always good. I've been using this app for a long time. I first started using it with WordPress and I have no complaints for either platform.
10+ Stars great app and great customer support.

DVDCULTE

Après avoir cherché et comparé plusieurs applications, je conseille Slider Revolution, la meilleure ! Les possibilités de configuration sont top, le service support est très efficace. Avec cette application vous êtes certain d'avoir une longueur d'avance sur la concurrence. After having searched and compared several applications, I recommend Slider Revolution, the best! The configuration possibilities are top, the support service is very efficient. With this app you are sure to be one step ahead of the competition.

basketballproductsinternational

Ran into some issues using Shogun page builder and the app. Support was able to fix it quickly, slider works great now.

ArtFan

Support is great, and they are consistently updating and improving the application. I would highly suggest checking it out.

One Stop Systems

Slider Revolution is a very powerful app. It allows us to put a great video on our home page with very customizable text on top of it. The support is also amazing. We needed help to get the slider working how we wanted. Masudur from Slider Revolution answered us right away and worked tirelessly until it was fixed! Even though it was very early in the morning for Masudur. We are very happy with the app and the support we received.

BLAFit

The app has a ton of features and can do very sophisticated sliders. The support I received via chat was excellent.

Modern Gentlemen Presets

This app has so much potential! It is exactly what I was looking for and it has tons of options for customizing the sliders for my homepage!

dropshipbd

Loved the the customizable feature of this app. It helped me creating complex kind of slider. I recommend this if you are searching for more options to use in a slider.

Gossner Foods

I have used Slider Revolution on dozens of sites. It is my go to slider for sure. Not only is the product amazing, their customer service for issues has been over the top quick, understanding and gets any issues taken care of right away. I ABSOLUTELY recommend it.

TFARetail

I'm using this app to customize some pages, slider revolution is great. When I have any problems support has gone above and beyond to help.

Previous 1