Store and Marketing Analytics

Store and Marketing Analytics

by RevTap

FREE ad setup for traffic and retargeting campaigns

Dermovia

It's been such a pleasure working with RevTap and Spin. They have managed our brand's strategic marketing and advertising campaigns by implementing effective growth and we've seen ROI for the first time. I would highly recommend them as a brand's marketing arm providing proven results in a short period of time. I am very happy with their services.

October 29, 2020

Hi Dermovia,

Thank you for the feedback. Its been a pleasure working with you guys. We look forward to continue to deliver great results for your brand.

Cheers!

Kuriosis Vintage Prints

Updated: (Replying to the owner) When I first spoke to the owner Chintan on the phone, he was very convincing & sold me on the idea of RevTap increasing our sales. They worked for us for about 2 months. The ads they made were done with generic text, little creative, and had very low ROAS results 1.3 The initial ads I created through our Shopify store (with no Facebook marketing experience) had much better Return on Investment than what RevTap did. We had weekly meetings with their team, were patient, and eventually saw they spent more time justifying their work than actually communicating with us and improving our sales. RevTap is based in the UK but outsources their work to other countries. We are a multinational, multirace team also in Berlin and when I mentioned this - it had nothing to do with discrimination. I mention this because they are looking to pay less in other countries and resell it on the European market. I am not a marketing expert but helped grow our company by doing Facebook / Instagram ads myself. I saw that my original ads had worked better than the 20-30 variation of ads they created. Not only did they rehash the copyright text but it was obviously not written by a native speaker. We met with them several times over the course of 2 months but got the same answers and data reports which didn´t show any improvement. After I finally complained and gave up, I did not get any emails back from the owner. A shame for them not to follow up on any customer service. Even now, as I re-wrote this ad - the owner nor did anyone from RevTap contact us. In fact, they had probably someone write another "fake review" to minimize the damage from my authentic review. In conclusion, I find their ads to be misleading, their customer service very poor, and most importantly they do not provide results. At least not for my company and also the other people who gave 1 stars review. Buyer beware.

October 29, 2020

Hi Kuriosis Vintage Prints

We are really sorry that you didn't have a positive experience with us as well as the concerns you've mentioned in your review. Just to clarify, we are a UK organization but our team is globally distributed (including UK). We would appreciate it if nationalities or race of our employees was not brought up this way.

As mentioned during our discussions, there were adjustments & changes recommended to get to a better ROI. We always try to work with our customers in a partnership model to get the best results. Hope the recommendations we shared you can apply them on your own and get a positive outcome.

LONG CLOTHING

We would highly recommend working with RevTap, the team there helped us a great deal and were always insightful, helpful and professional. Our sales improved over the time of working with them and the data collected gave us a scalable model to help grow our business for the future.

Long Life BG

I thought it can be a good app, but I received 0 support by there side. Waiting for weeks, trying to get in touch multiple times - still no answer to my questions!

The Shop of Many Things

Very bad experience. Several sections of the data where wildly incorrect and when I brought this to their attention they just denied it. The error was as obvious as the number of reorder being off by 10x and the AOV being 1/2 what it actually is on all other analytic platforms.

I spoke Chintan Maisuria, he was polite mostly but extremely unhelpful once there were problems. The platform is clearly not finished and is more likely to give to incorrect data and help you make bad decisions than actually providing valuable analytics.

Best avoided.

Cote Cuir Leather

Wonderful to have various reports on items, traffic, advertising, marketing emails, etc. It's visual with graphics, tabs. Perfect! Thank you very much!

Paolita London

We have worked with the RevTap team since the early stages of their product. I highly recommend them for anybody who is looking to be able to have a better understanding of their online business. This tool allows us to have a better understanding of our data by connecting multiple data sources in one place - which helps us create and nail strategies to keep our business growing! Also, the team are very helpful when we have questions.

Phalada Pure & Sure

We are in love with the RevTap success team and the app has really helped us make sense of all our marketing, customer and product data. We’re running targeted and personalized campaigns promoting the right products to the right people, and enjoying more sales. Would totally recommend the app to all stores!

smallvitamin

We had been moving from one app to another to understand which marketing channels were bringing us the most number of sales. Somehow we were losing out on a lot of data and talking to the RevTap team helped us realise that. With the performance analytics report and customer segments, we have been able to fill in the gaps. Our marketing campaigns are more personalized, driving higher conversions and sales, but all within our ad budget!

March 4, 2020

It's been a pleasure working with you! Thanks for the wonderful feedback.

Cheers,
Team RevTap

Côté Cuir

I use this app to have various reports on traffics, items seen and purchased. The whole thing is well presented with tables and graphics. You can also have reports on advertising and marketing emails. Thank you!

February 27, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback :) Looking forward to adding more value to your business, from our side!

Cheers