Store and Marketing Analytics

Store and Marketing Analytics

by RevTap

FREE ad setup for traffic and retargeting campaigns

Kuriosis Vintage Prints

Updated: (Replying to the owner) When I first spoke to the owner Chintan on the phone, he was very convincing & sold me on the idea of RevTap increasing our sales. They worked for us for about 2 months. The ads they made were done with generic text, little creative, and had very low ROAS results 1.3 The initial ads I created through our Shopify store (with no Facebook marketing experience) had much better Return on Investment than what RevTap did. We had weekly meetings with their team, were patient, and eventually saw they spent more time justifying their work than actually communicating with us and improving our sales. RevTap is based in the UK but outsources their work to other countries. We are a multinational, multirace team also in Berlin and when I mentioned this - it had nothing to do with discrimination. I mention this because they are looking to pay less in other countries and resell it on the European market. I am not a marketing expert but helped grow our company by doing Facebook / Instagram ads myself. I saw that my original ads had worked better than the 20-30 variation of ads they created. Not only did they rehash the copyright text but it was obviously not written by a native speaker. We met with them several times over the course of 2 months but got the same answers and data reports which didn´t show any improvement. After I finally complained and gave up, I did not get any emails back from the owner. A shame for them not to follow up on any customer service. Even now, as I re-wrote this ad - the owner nor did anyone from RevTap contact us. In fact, they had probably someone write another "fake review" to minimize the damage from my authentic review. In conclusion, I find their ads to be misleading, their customer service very poor, and most importantly they do not provide results. At least not for my company and also the other people who gave 1 stars review. Buyer beware.

October 29, 2020

Hi Kuriosis Vintage Prints

We are really sorry that you didn't have a positive experience with us as well as the concerns you've mentioned in your review. Just to clarify, we are a UK organization but our team is globally distributed (including UK). We would appreciate it if nationalities or race of our employees was not brought up this way.

As mentioned during our discussions, there were adjustments & changes recommended to get to a better ROI. We always try to work with our customers in a partnership model to get the best results. Hope the recommendations we shared you can apply them on your own and get a positive outcome.

Long Life BG

I thought it can be a good app, but I received 0 support by there side. Waiting for weeks, trying to get in touch multiple times - still no answer to my questions!

The Shop of Many Things

Very bad experience. Several sections of the data where wildly incorrect and when I brought this to their attention they just denied it. The error was as obvious as the number of reorder being off by 10x and the AOV being 1/2 what it actually is on all other analytic platforms.

I spoke Chintan Maisuria, he was polite mostly but extremely unhelpful once there were problems. The platform is clearly not finished and is more likely to give to incorrect data and help you make bad decisions than actually providing valuable analytics.

Best avoided.