Store and Marketing Analytics

Store and Marketing Analytics

by RevTap

Take control of your revenue, profits and ROAS

Kuriosis Vintage Prints

When I first spoke to the owner Chintan , he was very convincing and I was sold by the advertising on Facebook and the plug-in. Later, I found that the "data scientists" outsourced to Lebanon, India and other countries (RevTap is supposedly based in the UK) seemed to spend more time justifying the lower ROAS score of 1.3 than making new ads that sell. I am not a marketing expert but helped grow our company by doing Facebook / Instagram ads myself. I saw that my original ads had worked better than the 20-30 variation of ads they created. Not only did they rehash the copyright text but it was obviously not written by a native speaker. We met with them several times over the course of 2 months but got the same answers and data reports which didn´t show any improvement. After I finally complained and gave up, I did not get any emails back from the owner. A shame for them not to follow up on any customer service.

Long Life BG

I thought it can be a good app, but I received 0 support by there side. Waiting for weeks, trying to get in touch multiple times - still no answer to my questions!

The Shop of Many Things

Very bad experience. Several sections of the data where wildly incorrect and when I brought this to their attention they just denied it. The error was as obvious as the number of reorder being off by 10x and the AOV being 1/2 what it actually is on all other analytic platforms.

I spoke Chintan Maisuria, he was polite mostly but extremely unhelpful once there were problems. The platform is clearly not finished and is more likely to give to incorrect data and help you make bad decisions than actually providing valuable analytics.

Best avoided.