Rewardify

Store Credit + Incentives

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cali Beauty Center

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is TRASH. PLEASE DO NOT USE.
Needed this as an option for my store support. But couldn't figure it out. (I'm pretty tech savvy).
Instructions are unclear. I contacted support, they COULDN'T EVEN HELP! WORST APP I've encountered. They just told me to delete/uninstall the app. 0/0 if I could.

March 4, 2021

Unfortunately, the client did not have the patience to allow us to configure the app for their theme. They emailed and requested we refund them, when they were never charged to begin with. I do apologise for the inconvenience you experienced. Due to numerous installation requests, we do require a few days before we can setup the Customer Experience.

Violet Aquarium

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Purchased this App as a bandage because shopify lacks the Core feature "Store Credit," and this app is so finicky, half of the time it doesn't work. It is so embarrassing. Makes our business look so unprofessional. After I issue store credit and send out email to customer the credit magically Disappears. Not that user freindly as well. Sucks big time. will have to look for some other app that really works

March 4, 2021

I do apologise for the inconvenience and frustration you and your customers experienced. The Customer Experience our app provides needs to be configured specifically for your theme. There could also be conflicts with other apps that operate at checkout. It sounds as though your customers were simply bypassing our functionality altogether. There are options to mitigate against this, unfortunately we did not have the opportunity to look into your issues further.

Ethnicyug

Location India

Charged me without any reason.. didn't helped for configuration or without following up with any helping guide.!