RewardReach:Influencer Coupon

RewardReach:Influencer Coupon

by RewardReach

Influencer Marketing, Smart Referral & Coupon Solution

BSVBeauty

It is a great Plug-in. I used it and it works. Recommendable!!! Love it! I will keep using it. Looking forward for more useful functions!!!

Davosa USA

It works!
I must say that I had my doubts as I didn’t want to add anything to the product page that might confuse my customers but I’m very happy i did.
Got around 50 sales from it so far and lots of reach. I can highly recommend it.

Justice Jewelry

Awesome idea! Early days but have had already a couple of sales generated. The setup was extremely simple and the support was great.

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with the product so far and even got a few new sales :)

eco-nawa

I was looking for a coupon app and was not expecting to find something like this. Very cool app! I just started using it but so far so good. The support was great. Thanks, guys!

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We strive for excellence support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Agaci

Very happy I installed this app. This has been a great way to get my customers to promote my brand and it has lead to higher conversions. Overall very pleased with RewardReach

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

These coupons help to improve your store conversion rate. We are happy you had a good experience with it.

UpSpirit

I was looking for an easy way to promote my shop and came across this app.

So far, I like the idea and how simple it is to use. I also got already a few sales from it!

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We are happy to hear about your new sales! Let us know if you need any help with optimizing it even further!

LDR Gifts Store

Love this app! Very useful when it comes to influencer marketing. Will recommend to my friends and team members.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We are glad to hear you had a good experience with our product so far.

Autolikes

Honestly an amazing app. It's super simple to set up, the dashboard and installation works flawlessly, and most important of all i'm getting more sales with this app. I was actually surprised to see how much my conversion rate went up.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review!

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our product and your conversion rate increased :)