RewardReach:Social Coupon

RewardReach:Social Coupon

by Panda Dev

Smart Referral,Social Coupon Solution & Influencer Marketing

Sanitizerworld

Hi, So it states free, but I had a question about fees for influencers and emailed. I decided to install it and see if anything shows up. The video on here and the post says free, yet when you install it it says after 3 charges would be 9.98. I am very happy that i received a response regarding your system. It wasn't clear. So basically you install it and are allowed 3 ambassadors (people who can promote your site, i don't know how the coupons work exactly and how it connects to the promotions, but I do hope the coupons only apply once the advertising has been done by the 3 persons). After 3 they charge, yes i do understand now what you are saying, but it would be nice to make 1 request. First, if there is a free install, the give us the option to continue with the 9.98 charge, if not to stop using it. It wasn't clear to me. I understand now, but it would be great if that would have been explained. the second thing i don't understand but given your direct answers, i am sure you will. It says after the 9.98 there will be other 9.98 charges. Can you elaborate on how these charges occur. is it simply 9.98 per month, or per a certain use. Clarity is always helpful.. I have updated my rating because of your frankness and appreciate your explanation. Best Regards, Michael

March 16, 2021

Thank you for updating the review.

There are no other charges.

Once 3 ambassadors shared your store and have used the coupon the app has generated to purchase a product, you will be charged 9.98/month.

The app is 100% free if it couldn't generate 3 new sales/ambassadors for your brand.

The idea behind this freemium model is to create a win-win situation.

If our app was able to generate at least 3 sales for you, we will charge a low monthly fee but if it does not work for your brand you won't be charged. So it's 100% risk free :)

I hope it's clear now.

BSVBeauty

It is a great Plug-in. I used it and it works. Recommendable!!! Love it! I will keep using it. Looking forward for more useful functions!!!

Davosa USA

It works!
I must say that I had my doubts as I didn’t want to add anything to the product page that might confuse my customers but I’m very happy i did.
Got around 50 sales from it so far and lots of reach. I can highly recommend it.

Justice Jewelry

Awesome idea! Early days but have had already a couple of sales generated. The setup was extremely simple and the support was great.

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We are happy to hear you had a good experience with the product so far and even got a few new sales :)

eco-nawa

I was looking for a coupon app and was not expecting to find something like this. Very cool app! I just started using it but so far so good. The support was great. Thanks, guys!

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We strive for excellence support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Agaci

Very happy I installed this app. This has been a great way to get my customers to promote my brand and it has lead to higher conversions. Overall very pleased with RewardReach

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

These coupons help to improve your store conversion rate. We are happy you had a good experience with it.

UpSpirit

I was looking for an easy way to promote my shop and came across this app.

So far, I like the idea and how simple it is to use. I also got already a few sales from it!

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We are happy to hear about your new sales! Let us know if you need any help with optimizing it even further!

LDR Gifts Store

Love this app! Very useful when it comes to influencer marketing. Will recommend to my friends and team members.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review.

We are glad to hear you had a good experience with our product so far.

Autolikes

Honestly an amazing app. It's super simple to set up, the dashboard and installation works flawlessly, and most important of all i'm getting more sales with this app. I was actually surprised to see how much my conversion rate went up.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for installing RewardReach and for taking the time to write a review!

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our product and your conversion rate increased :)