Rubix Bulk Tag Editor

Bulk Edit Tags - Add and Remove Product Tags with Rollback

Free

JCUK Jewellery

Amazing app. I would recommend to everyone. I have been asked for leave a review to keep this app free so i tried the app and found very help and obviously will be helpful for others as well. Hope this app will be free for me as promised by developer :)

Camille Woodward Art & Design, LLC.

Rubix Bulk Tag Editor is a super easy app to implement bulk tag updates. The price is right, it's intuitive, and it works. No bugs so far.

May 1, 2022

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us.

TheSalesShop

Very easy and very helpful to use. I have been able to add and remove tags very easily with a few clicks. User interface is simple and friendly. Helped me to reorganize my store.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for the kind review. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us :)

Go-To Shop

Works like a charm! Just added a tag to a collection with almost 500 products and worked perfectly. Totally recommended.

March 22, 2022

Glad that this app can help to make your job faster.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.

praktikusmegoldasok.hu

I use this app every day to tag items with different inventory quantity. I found this app to be the best and the easiest to do with it! I tried many different before found this one, and since that i never used any other!

March 22, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a review. This means a lot to us.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.

-Aldo

Buganvillacl

georgous free bulk manual tag app, give his creator a beer, extreme fast, easy to use and simple, perfect to do all products tag

January 18, 2022

Thank you very much for the first review that you gave! it really means a lot to us!

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us!