Rich Returns

Rich Returns

by Rich Commerce

Exceptional return management software

Sandra Online

What a great app! For my fellow dutch shopify owners, dit is een app die ik je zeker wil aanraden voor je retour procedure.

Essential Candle

App seems to be delivering what was promised. The addon for customer photo uploads helps us cut down support times dramatically. Staff can easily review photos in the dashboard before approving a return. And AMAZING customer support. It's Sunday and Phil has been helping us and answering newbie questions for hours. It feels like 1 on 1 VIP support! Highly recommended.

Nutri Official

I am so happy with the customer service for this app. Laura was friendly, helpful and genuinely interested in helping me succeed, and that is a rare trait indeed...by the way, the returns portal page looks amazing!

Thanks RichReturns!

Ekster®

Super happy & impressed not only with the Rich Returns app but with the support of Phil! Photo uploads feature is definitely shining above many return apps!

Indy Brand

It has worked as advertised and they are always looking to make improvements. I would recommend this as your automated return app.

Order A Case

bye bye Google docs.

our situation: we were handling all our returns in a Google docs spreadsheet. Customers were inquiring about a return via email, we’d write withj them back and forth and then enter the data into the spreadsheet. This became really messy really fast. Also an awful customer experience. Switched to Rich Returns when they were recommended to us as a staff-pick from Shopify (thanks Shopify!) and are very happy with the solution so far. Finally we don’t have to handle returns via email and have actual data on return-reasons we can export and use to reduce returns. And our customers really appreciate the easy returns process.

Wonderways UAE

Great app and support team! The founders are awesome and really understand the pain points of e-commerce owners so I am excited to watch this app grow!

Grace Flowers Co

Very great app, easy to use and they answered within 10mins and made the small language fixes we asked. App works great and the customer service is outstanding!

Pivotal Lab Network

An excellent app that seems to constantly be improving. I tried a few other apps prior to Rich Returns and was pretty peeved to set them all of the way up only to find out that they didn’t have features such as automatic label creation or email notifications.

Overall this is an excellent app and the support from the developer is stellar. 5/5 hands-down – thanks for all of your help, Phil!

UrbanLadder US

After talking with every single returns Shopify app company not only could they not provide the automation I looked for, they took multiple days to respond and answer my questions. Rich returns did the exact opposite. Their functionality when it comes to automation is #1. However, the most important aspect of why you should download this and add it to your logistic processes is customer service. I especially want to thank Phil for answering my million questions, never being frustrated and being super helpful. Would not have been able to solve this without him. Phil, Thank you!

Previous 1