Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

LoveMajka

Works great. Rich snippets appear quickly in the SERPs after indexing. Plus David provides amazing customer support. Highly recommended.

mifold

this is amazing app.
after one week it really change our layout on google.
i would like to mention David from their team,
who was super helpful and fast!!!

thank you!

FridayCharm.com

We installed this app to help us get review star ratings and product prices showing in Google. I can confirm that these are now showing.

We've tried different schema apps and only this one worked properly.

ForCandles

Really happy with support, they answered every question I had and solved errors I had with my theme putting bad snippets in.

Snippets have started to show in Google for my store. Would highly recommend.

Marijuana Packaging

Completely unhelpful. I emailed the developers with a question, and did not receive a response until after a week when I followed up with a reminder email. I tested our product pages using the Google Structured Data tool and most of my pages came back with warnings related to snippets.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we're always here to help.

For some reason your email ended up in our spam. We've reached out to the merchant and offered to either sort out any issues or have a full refund.

The warnings you're seeing aren't errors, the warnings are because your products didn't have any reviews so Google said it's recommended to have review snippets in place but cannot put them in place without anyone leaving a review for your products.

Big Gift Bag

Easy to use app, automatically sorts out structured data for my store including reviews, Google is now showing snippets. Very happy!

Armor Farms

Support is super quick to resolve any questions we had. They even helped add a new feature to provide FAQ page snippets. Highly recommended!

HairBro

This app works fine, it requires a lot of patience, results do come. We use this app on a number of stores and had success on each of them.

Support helped us remove bad snippets that our theme was putting in.

hairbro-es

Brilliant app, very easy to use, seeing results come through, support very quick to answer questions.

Novaprosports

Amazing, support is fast, wonderful, quality and this app itself is top quality! Definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5