Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Darwin Microfluidics

I had previously installed some SEO code by myself (quite badly though), and wanted something that would not require any maintenance from my end. This app is a must-have: all my SEO issues have been cleared just a few days after!

Foxbackdrop

Brilliant app, easy to install and use. I now have structural data with no errors and Google loves that.
Bonus that this app is a one-off payment rather than a monthly recurring fee.

JoJoBride

This app works perfectly. Review ratings are showing on Google and I’m really happy with the results. Thank you!

Japanese Green Tea Shops

Google rich snippets is a must for any store.
If you have snippets, google will display your results in google search in a way that makes your results stand out above other results.

I liked the idea of a one time fee, as I really hate paying monthly fees for apps (in fact I don’t use any such apps in my store). I was a little worried that after I payed the one time fee, that support would “disappear“, but it was not the case at all. In the first couple of days, I asked for some help making sure everything was working well with my custom theme. The response was very quick and all issues were resolved in hours. Even after a month had passed since I installed this app, I again requested support. This time the response was instant. My request was taken care of within hours of my request.

As my store is over 10 years old, google is quick to crawl and index my pages. I saw results in just a few days. My search results in google look fantastic! (You can check for yourself by doing a “google search” on any and all products in my store: japanesegreenteashops.com).

This is an app where you may hesitate to install as at first, you don’t really see anything happen. But in due time google will surly display your search results and it will definitely lead to more clicks.

I highly recommend this app for not only for adding google snippets to my store, but also for the great support I’ve received.

Great Lakes Goat Dairy

Great for recipes and creating the rich snippets for SEO that we need. Easy to use, and will continue to use

BassiniBoutique.it

Grazie è un ottima app, facile da installare, l'assistenza impeccabile, prezzo giusto, sarò felice di rivolgermi a Orbis Labs anche in futuro

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Excellent service - got my reviews on Google within 1 week. Perhaps a little expensive for the work actually carried out but the results you will get will far outweigh this and a 1-time fee is always welcomed. Great work.

Oddball Crystals

At first I was weighing up the purchase but now Im glad I did. It is important to do this, and in my experience they responded quickly (it was the weekend) and got my issue solved, no fuss. I dont usually leave a review but these guys deserve it www.oddballcrystals.com.au

Legendage Malaysia

Support was extremely helpful and helped to fix some of the issues. Process was smooth and everything is working well now.

Chill Boys

We just installed the Rich Snippets app. It was very easy to set up. We understand it can take up to 11 weeks for Google to recognize these changes, so we will check back to see if this has made an impact, but we are optimistic it will help!

Previous 1 3