Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

BestWeddingVeil

Have used this app for a few months now and have no complaints. Developers helped me fix problems with my JSON+LD Snippets. Star ratings are showing for my store in Google.

Would highly recommend, support is world class.

Kallima Cosmétique

Bonne application et service client au top ! La search console ne trouvait pas les balises. Le service client à été réactif et le problème à été réglé en deux jours. Je conseille !

Shop Best Human Hair Wigs,Lace Front Wigs,Full Lace Wigs and 360 Lace Wigs

This app has helped me get my review stars into Google, you can check for yourself by putting this into Google...

site:https://www.addwigs.co.uk/products

Then go to page 2, 3... and you'll see the stars. Very happy!

Thank you so much for your help!

Katebackdrop

Brilliant app, so easy to use especially since it's all automated for products. I like the fact that it's not a monthly recurring charge, it's a one off charge.

Urbanistic

Handy app and excellent customer service. Highly recommended and represents excellent value compared to some of the money exchanging hands when it comes to SEO.

Level Up Stickers

App installed easily by itself and was way cheaper than other apps doing same thing. At first it did not work with errors on google structured data test, but reached out to their support who cleaned up some generic code in my free theme (Venture) that was interfering and now it works great! No more errors from google. Definitely recommend, great work, and great support.

LilyBridal

App works and is easy to use. Reached out to the developers for support and they responded very quick. I can now see review stars appearing in Google.

The Organic Protein Company

I use this app to enable snippets onto my store and it works wonders. Traffic has increased and my search engine results standout. Thank you.

GameWorlds UK

There was a bit of an issue with this app conflicting with the theme I was using, but the support is really quick and helpful and the problem was fixed within 24 hours.

I also appreciate that it's a one-off fee for this app, rather than the recurring monthly charge the majority of other apps use.

Everyday Portuguese

Great app and creating the rich snippets for SEO that I need. Easy to use. This app does everything it says it does. Excellent support too!

Previous 1 3 4