Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Nitro Tapp

Great app! Makes something very complex & time consuming very fast & easy. Highly recommend! David is very friendly & helpful as well.

PoppyBabyCo

This app is displaying pricing and availability information in Google search results which is exactly what we wanted from this app. Highly recommended.

202シューズモリ オンラインショップ

価格の表示に関して修正していただきたい箇所がありましたが、Davidの迅速で丁寧なサポートで、解決していただけました。
英語を使うことが苦手なので、google翻訳を使用してのやり取りでしたが、しっかりとこちらの問題を汲み取って、粘り強く対応していただけました。
とても信頼できるアプリだと思います。

iFrenchy

David, from the support Team from Rich Snippets is absolutely wonderful. He follow up with my issue and also making your my request is been taking care off.

ELITE SILK NEW ZEALAND

This is high quality app and service. David was very helpful. David, helped, answered all questions and fixed what ever I could not do it myself within few hours of my contact. Thank you David for creating such an awesome tool and sharing it. Your service is next level up from others!

The Best Gift Ever :)

David from this app has been very helpful and got our snippets up and running. I recommend this app to help your google snippets.

Travfurler Ltd

Does what I need it to do. No fuss which is what we like! I have started to add reviews and videos and I am seeing searches in Google showing the snippets. All good!

Amawrap

Not only is it a great app, but the developers were on hand to double check that it was set up correctly and answer any and all questions. Really easy to use.

My Musso

Great app from a great bunch of people who helped me set the app up and made sure there were no errors/warnings in my schema.

Rugged Motorbike Jeans

great rich snippets app, super easy to install and get working, plus any question are responded to quickly and efficiently. 5 star

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10