Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO | Reviews

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

The Inside style

Rich Snippets for SEO is a must have app if you want to get review stars into Google search results. Top app.

Slaynshop

Using this app is a breeze and support is very very quick to help you if you're struggling. We needed some snippets deleting that our theme was inserting and David from support rectified this for us.

The Cart Sense

Great app for SEO especially if you want to stand out in search engines. We tried a few other apps that offer the same functionality but this app has far more options and flexibility.

Black Urban Shoes

I was able to add FAQ snippets to my product pages with ease. After contacting support to confirm this feature they were quick to respond.

BLOSSOMS

We email support with a few queries and they got resolved within hours of sending. Fantastic app and support team!

Hummingbirdbottanical

Adds JSON+LD rich results to my store without me having to do anything, it was so simple to set up and use.

Mithra and Co.

My store was riddled with snippet errors which were caused by another app so I wanted to get this resolved. David, thank you so much for your time and effort to get this right for our store, we are very happy with the service you provided.

ORNAMENTS.PK021

Very easy app to use and set up. Support was super quick to answer any queries we had. We even had a few errors with the snippets which David from support fixed for us.

Sunlight Spa Supply

This app is a little pricey, but for what it does, you really can't beat it. My CTR went way up and my links look much more professional. Well worth it.

Sephora

If any Shopify store owner wants to be noticeable in search results, then must try this app. You will not regret it like me. Thanks for this outstanding application.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8