Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Enable Rich Snippets to stand-out in search engine results

Natural Force

This was the only schema app with built in support for recipes that does not need to use an additional metafields app. Worked great out of the box and installed quickly.

Pros:
- All data organized as json-ld at the bottom of the page
- Support for organization schema - logos and social media
- Recipes work out of the box
- One-time charge, not recurring like other apps.

Note: I had a few issues with duplicate product schema (because the theme I was using had some schema built in). The team at orbis labs helped me free of charge and promptly to remove the default theme schema so I could use the rich snippets app schema primarily on products. That way, I wasn't passing two "product" schemas to google.

Overall, needs a few extra features & fields to be really great, but if you need recipe schema support this is the one you want.

Endorfin Chocolat

The team has been super helpful getting our structured data going in organic search. They were open to adding new fields and also gave us 1:1 support and corrected an issue we were having with our code. Great app!

Whish Beauty

Just installed the app and its working great.

Steepcycling

Really nice support!
Just installed the app and it's still being read by google, but all seams to be working according to search console :)

Actofits

Just installed and tried using it, but it seems to work only well for Recipe based products...

Harveypest

This app has help me in a big way! Really been getting more traffic. Get this app now!

HARVEY'S Pest Control www.harveyspestcontrol.com

Robot Cleaner Store

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search. Grateful there's no monthly fee, but a one time fee. Very responsive support.

Oak Company

Fast and great support! Thanks for making a fantastic app. Looking forward to seeing what other updates will come.