Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Brushee

The app is straightforward and easy to install in addition to amazing service thus far from David.

Can't wait to see the results once Google propagates!

3 Leaf Tea

Amazing, amazing, amazing app and most of all, customer service! Do not hesitate to install this. I had to update my theme and have had some issues along the way but they were all resolved, quickly and perfectly.

Sienna Mai

Fantastic customer support. Really helpful and answer queries really quickly. Looking forward to finding out if it helps my shop on google. Thank you

Beauty Firm

Once-off purchase fee?
5 minutes setup?
Amazing customer service?
HOLY SH#T THESE GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!

healthandbeauty.eu

Great simple app and perfect service from this team. Quick response for all questions. Highly recommend!

Zestpics

We contacted support with a question and they responded super quick. App does what it says it will do, very happy so far.

Kaso Saunas

I bought this app because I wanted to stand out by showing my reviews, showing the price and how my product is in stock. It does just that! Thank you for making the perfect app to help me stand out above my competitors!

Backyard Home Oasis

I am using this app to help us show reviews and stand out. I really like how it adds your social media profiles to Google too. I can't wait to see the Rich Snippets take effect. I will update this once I see it appearing.

** UPDATE: I have seen the review stars start to appear. This app is fantastic and the customer service is great! I'm really excited now!

Mishmash Pillows

This app is so easy to install. It's all done for you. Once installed you add your social media info, logo and you're set to go!

The customer service is great. They work with you and are very helpful when asking questions.

dehairbro

Support is amazing, quick to answer any questions I have. They even went a step further and solved any errors we were having caused by themes.

App is easy to use and straight forward, lots of options to play with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7