Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Armor Farms

Support is super quick to resolve any questions we had. They even helped add a new feature to provide FAQ page snippets. Highly recommended!

HairBro

This app works fine, it requires a lot of patience, results do come. We use this app on a number of stores and had success on each of them.

Support helped us remove bad snippets that our theme was putting in.

hairbro-es

Brilliant app, very easy to use, seeing results come through, support very quick to answer questions.

Novaprosports

Amazing, support is fast, wonderful, quality and this app itself is top quality! Definitely recommend

BestWeddingVeil

Have used this app for a few months now and have no complaints. Developers helped me fix problems with my JSON+LD Snippets. Star ratings are showing for my store in Google.

Would highly recommend, support is world class.

Kallima Cosmétique

Bonne application et service client au top ! La search console ne trouvait pas les balises. Le service client à été réactif et le problème à été réglé en deux jours. Je conseille !

Shop Best Human Hair Wigs,Lace Front Wigs,Full Lace Wigs and 360 Lace Wigs

This app has helped me get my review stars into Google, you can check for yourself by putting this into Google...

site:https://www.addwigs.co.uk/products

Then go to page 2, 3... and you'll see the stars. Very happy!

Thank you so much for your help!

Katebackdrop

Brilliant app, so easy to use especially since it's all automated for products. I like the fact that it's not a monthly recurring charge, it's a one off charge.

Urbanistic

Handy app and excellent customer service. Highly recommended and represents excellent value compared to some of the money exchanging hands when it comes to SEO.

Level Up Stickers

App installed easily by itself and was way cheaper than other apps doing same thing. At first it did not work with errors on google structured data test, but reached out to their support who cleaned up some generic code in my free theme (Venture) that was interfering and now it works great! No more errors from google. Definitely recommend, great work, and great support.