Rich Snippets for SEO

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

$69 one-time charge

Slaynshop

Using this app is a breeze and support is very very quick to help you if you're struggling. We needed some snippets deleting that our theme was inserting and David from support rectified this for us.

The Cart Sense

Great app for SEO especially if you want to stand out in search engines. We tried a few other apps that offer the same functionality but this app has far more options and flexibility.

Black Urban Shoes

I was able to add FAQ snippets to my product pages with ease. After contacting support to confirm this feature they were quick to respond.

Hummingbirdbottanical

Adds JSON+LD rich results to my store without me having to do anything, it was so simple to set up and use.

Mithra and Co.

My store was riddled with snippet errors which were caused by another app so I wanted to get this resolved. David, thank you so much for your time and effort to get this right for our store, we are very happy with the service you provided.

ORNAMENTS.PK021

Very easy app to use and set up. Support was super quick to answer any queries we had. We even had a few errors with the snippets which David from support fixed for us.

Sunlight Spa Supply

This app is a little pricey, but for what it does, you really can't beat it. My CTR went way up and my links look much more professional. Well worth it.

Sephora

If any Shopify store owner wants to be noticeable in search results, then must try this app. You will not regret it like me. Thanks for this outstanding application.

KARMA-WGACA

It is an amazing application with awesome customer support, don’t think too much to buy it. It is exactly what it is described. Very satisfied with this app.

Wear It Feel It

A quality app with easy-to-use features and the most important, their support team, which is highly active and responds to our queries genuinely.