Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Backyard Home Oasis

I am using this app to help us show reviews and stand out. I really like how it adds your social media profiles to Google too. I can't wait to see the Rich Snippets take effect. I will update this once I see it appearing.

** UPDATE: I have seen the review stars start to appear. This app is fantastic and the customer service is great! I'm really excited now!

Mishmash Pillows

This app is so easy to install. It's all done for you. Once installed you add your social media info, logo and you're set to go!

The customer service is great. They work with you and are very helpful when asking questions.

dehairbro

Support is amazing, quick to answer any questions I have. They even went a step further and solved any errors we were having caused by themes.

App is easy to use and straight forward, lots of options to play with.

Thousand

This app was super easy to install and the support is fantastic! I recommend this for anyone who is trying to beef up their brand presence on the SERP.

nightmasterstore.com

Automatically adds snippets on install, very easy to use app.

Can see product stars in Google: site:https://nightmasterstore.com/products

Renee's Garden

Our store had errors within our existing snippets/schema and support fixed them for us. Really happy and would install this app if your store suffers from bad snippets.

Loving Essential Oils

I really enjoy this app, it is what has been lacking from my shopify store for a long time. AND it is only a one time fee! I LOVE that! I get sick of being nickeled and dimed by all the apps it requires just to run a decent store with an active blog. Customer service was amazing too. David helped me clear up an issue I was having with a conflicting app. If you want schema for your store, this is the best app to get and best priced too!

Bud&Babe

Seriously worth you’re time and money. David was awesome and tailored code to suit my needs. Don’t waste time and money on other SEO apps. Use these guys!!

Hit Run Steal

Easy to install, easy to use, everything is automated, couldn't ask for more! It does require some patience as once you install the app everything else is then down to Google.

LoveMajka

Works great. Rich snippets appear quickly in the SERPs after indexing. Plus David provides amazing customer support. Highly recommended.