Rich Snippets for SEO

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

$69 one-time charge

Purrified Air

Installed this app to add rich results schema to my store without having to edit the theme. Done the job well, just need to wait for results to come through.

PILLAR MOUNT

The best customer experience I have ever had! I had reached out to support for assistance with some warnings that were showing in Google Search Console - David quickly responded and physically went into my store and made all custom updates to my theme to remedy the issue. Money well spent :)

Wholesale plants

I was having an issue with my installed theme with this app then I contacted the support team. They solved this issue very quickly. Appreciate your efforts.

Djeukam Sablee

It shows review ratings in Google of my store with price information, plus it has no monthly fee. It also adds Snippets on installing. It's really worth my money.

GetOut Your Feelings

By purchasing this app, now I have more those users who want to buy, so I consider this app a must-have app for any Shopify store.

Lux

I got this app in a single, one-time payment, which is impressive, and also, I don't need to worry about markup changes to this application as it automatically applies to my store.

High Rollher The Signature Cannabis Company

This app resulted in an increased conversion rate of my store, so now customers are more likely to engage in my store, and my sales are better than last month because of this app.

Lucky’s Tech

I bought this app to enable rich snippets in my Shopify store, which resulted in increased my store ranking in Google search results and thus improved my Click-through rates. Thank you, David.

Blumenmaedchen

Wir konnten die APP noch nicht testen, die installation war aber sehr einfach und David hat "sofort" bei einem Fehler geholfen, vielen Dank! Wenn die APP ihren Arbeit gut macht, sind wir sehr zufrieden...

E-Ride Solutions

Fantastic app. Set and forget. Staff very helpful. A must have app for any online store. Seeing reviews under your listing in google really sets you apart from the rest. Get on it ;)