Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Level Up Stickers

App installed easily by itself and was way cheaper than other apps doing same thing. At first it did not work with errors on google structured data test, but reached out to their support who cleaned up some generic code in my free theme (Venture) that was interfering and now it works great! No more errors from google. Definitely recommend, great work, and great support.

LilyBridal

App works and is easy to use. Reached out to the developers for support and they responded very quick. I can now see review stars appearing in Google.

The Organic Protein Company

I use this app to enable snippets onto my store and it works wonders. Traffic has increased and my search engine results standout. Thank you.

GameWorlds UK

There was a bit of an issue with this app conflicting with the theme I was using, but the support is really quick and helpful and the problem was fixed within 24 hours.

I also appreciate that it's a one-off fee for this app, rather than the recurring monthly charge the majority of other apps use.

Everyday Portuguese

Great app and creating the rich snippets for SEO that I need. Easy to use. This app does everything it says it does. Excellent support too!

Brothers-Graphics

Everything was done in a short time, all errors in the structured data were corrected. I was very surprised by the speed and quality of these guys! I was very lucky that I met this particular team of specialists, thank you! you are the best!

Evilrpm

This is the best seo team i ever seen , they really will help you and if you need structural data this is an option outside the competition.they real the BEST! That guys offers the really friendly to website working base for SEO that does not damage your site. I will wait for new programs from these guys. I recommend for all 100 percent .. rating 6 stars out of 5.. if you ask to explain my expirience with one word . I will answer BEST.. I wish you a grow and high development of your business. Best regards. Evilrpm

Hang and Display

Took almost 4 months and it picked up our facebook account for google search results but 5 months since installing it still hasn't picked up our Instagram account.

Kate backdrops

This app has helped me put product review star ratings into Google search engine results. Easy to use, would recommend this app.

Darwin Microfluidics

I had previously installed some SEO code by myself (quite badly though), and wanted something that would not require any maintenance from my end. This app is a must-have: all my SEO issues have been cleared just a few days after!