Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Arketicom

This is an update of my first review: i contacted again the support and they told me there were native problems caused by the theme and Orbis Lab they have fix them in one day. Now it's seems there are no more errors. They have aslo fixed something that was not caused by the App for free. Happy to talk with them! Now i want just to see my results on google! Thank You

Philip Jones

App worked perfectly for us after the excellent support helped us to get it installed correctly. Our product pages now have rich snippets with no errors or warnings when tested.

Global Seafoods North America

In December I installed and paid for this app, I have the best customer support ever. Thank you David to work with me and help me. $60 I spent is great investment, not many people know JSON code and can make it work. You can buy different Apps, but if you have trouble in code, nobody help you, You will be alone to fight with JSON.

March 6, 2019

We've reached out to the merchant to resolve any issues and have come up with a plan.

It can take Google time to start indexing snippets into its search results.

Racoon Lab

I love speed and efficenty of their customer service. Every time resolve me any kind of needs
Top Rated!!

Natural Force

This was the only schema app with built in support for recipes that does not need to use an additional metafields app. Worked great out of the box and installed quickly.

Pros:
- All data organized as json-ld at the bottom of the page
- Support for organization schema - logos and social media
- Recipes work out of the box
- One-time charge, not recurring like other apps.

Note: I had a few issues with duplicate product schema (because the theme I was using had some schema built in). The team at orbis labs helped me free of charge and promptly to remove the default theme schema so I could use the rich snippets app schema primarily on products. That way, I wasn't passing two "product" schemas to google.

Overall, needs a few extra features & fields to be really great, but if you need recipe schema support this is the one you want.

Endorfin Chocolat

The team has been super helpful getting our structured data going in organic search. They were open to adding new fields and also gave us 1:1 support and corrected an issue we were having with our code. Great app!

Whish Beauty

Just installed the app and its working great.

Steepcycling

Really nice support!
Just installed the app and it's still being read by google, but all seams to be working according to search console :)

Actofits

Just installed and tried using it, but it seems to work only well for Recipe based products...

December 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're always here to help.

It works with all products types. If you don't run a food based store then you don't need to do anything as we use product information you've entered in Shopify, however, if you run a food based store you are required to enter the recipes manually.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

Harveypest

This app has help me in a big way! Really been getting more traffic. Get this app now!

HARVEY'S Pest Control www.harveyspestcontrol.com