Rich Snippets for SEO

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

$69 one-time charge

Kobelli

Great app. Very simple. Above all, the customer service was excellent. They respond fast and answered all our questions.

Brushee

The app is straightforward and easy to install in addition to amazing service thus far from David.

Can't wait to see the results once Google propagates!

3 Leaf Tea

Amazing, amazing, amazing app and most of all, customer service! Do not hesitate to install this. I had to update my theme and have had some issues along the way but they were all resolved, quickly and perfectly.

Sienna Mai

Fantastic customer support. Really helpful and answer queries really quickly. Looking forward to finding out if it helps my shop on google. Thank you

nightmasterstore.com

Automatically adds snippets on install, very easy to use app.

Can see product stars in Google: site:https://nightmasterstore.com/products

Bud&Babe

Seriously worth you’re time and money. David was awesome and tailored code to suit my needs. Don’t waste time and money on other SEO apps. Use these guys!!

Marijuana Packaging

Completely unhelpful. I emailed the developers with a question, and did not receive a response until after a week when I followed up with a reminder email. I tested our product pages using the Google Structured Data tool and most of my pages came back with warnings related to snippets.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we're always here to help.

For some reason your email ended up in our spam. We've reached out to the merchant and offered to either sort out any issues or have a full refund.

The warnings you're seeing aren't errors, the warnings are because your products didn't have any reviews so Google said it's recommended to have review snippets in place but cannot put them in place without anyone leaving a review for your products.

Big Gift Bag

Easy to use app, automatically sorts out structured data for my store including reviews, Google is now showing snippets. Very happy!

Armor Farms

Support is super quick to resolve any questions we had. They even helped add a new feature to provide FAQ page snippets. Highly recommended!

HairBro

This app works fine, it requires a lot of patience, results do come. We use this app on a number of stores and had success on each of them.

Support helped us remove bad snippets that our theme was putting in.