Rich Snippets for SEO

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

$69 one-time charge

Foxbackdrop

Brilliant app, easy to install and use. I now have structural data with no errors and Google loves that.
Bonus that this app is a one-off payment rather than a monthly recurring fee.

JoJoBride

This app works perfectly. Review ratings are showing on Google and I’m really happy with the results. Thank you!

Great Lakes Goat Dairy

Great for recipes and creating the rich snippets for SEO that we need. Easy to use, and will continue to use

BassiniBoutique.it

Grazie è un ottima app, facile da installare, l'assistenza impeccabile, prezzo giusto, sarò felice di rivolgermi a Orbis Labs anche in futuro

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Excellent service - got my reviews on Google within 1 week. Perhaps a little expensive for the work actually carried out but the results you will get will far outweigh this and a 1-time fee is always welcomed. Great work.

Oddball Crystals

At first I was weighing up the purchase but now Im glad I did. It is important to do this, and in my experience they responded quickly (it was the weekend) and got my issue solved, no fuss. I dont usually leave a review but these guys deserve it www.oddballcrystals.com.au

Legendage Malaysia

Support was extremely helpful and helped to fix some of the issues. Process was smooth and everything is working well now.

Chill Boys

We just installed the Rich Snippets app. It was very easy to set up. We understand it can take up to 11 weeks for Google to recognize these changes, so we will check back to see if this has made an impact, but we are optimistic it will help!

Latitudes Décor

We just downloaded the app on our store 'Latitudes World Décor'. Installation process was swift and easy. We'll wait for a while to update you on its condition. Excited to see the results.

Arketicom

This is an update of my first review: i contacted again the support and they told me there were native problems caused by the theme and Orbis Lab they have fix them in one day. Now it's seems there are no more errors. They have aslo fixed something that was not caused by the App for free. Happy to talk with them! Now i want just to see my results on google! Thank You