Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Marijuana Packaging

Completely unhelpful. I emailed the developers with a question, and did not receive a response until after a week when I followed up with a reminder email. I tested our product pages using the Google Structured Data tool and most of my pages came back with warnings related to snippets.

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we're always here to help.

For some reason your email ended up in our spam. We've reached out to the merchant and offered to either sort out any issues or have a full refund.

The warnings you're seeing aren't errors, the warnings are because your products didn't have any reviews so Google said it's recommended to have review snippets in place but cannot put them in place without anyone leaving a review for your products.

Actofits

Just installed and tried using it, but it seems to work only well for Recipe based products...

December 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're always here to help.

It works with all products types. If you don't run a food based store then you don't need to do anything as we use product information you've entered in Shopify, however, if you run a food based store you are required to enter the recipes manually.

I hope this clears up the confusion.