Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Sunlight Spa Supply

This app is a little pricey, but for what it does, you really can't beat it. My CTR went way up and my links look much more professional. Well worth it.

Sephora

If any Shopify store owner wants to be noticeable in search results, then must try this app. You will not regret it like me. Thanks for this outstanding application.

KARMA-WGACA

It is an amazing application with awesome customer support, don’t think too much to buy it. It is exactly what it is described. Very satisfied with this app.

Wear It Feel It

A quality app with easy-to-use features and the most important, their support team, which is highly active and responds to our queries genuinely.

Purrified Air

Installed this app to add rich results schema to my store without having to edit the theme. Done the job well, just need to wait for results to come through.

PILLAR MOUNT

The best customer experience I have ever had! I had reached out to support for assistance with some warnings that were showing in Google Search Console - David quickly responded and physically went into my store and made all custom updates to my theme to remedy the issue. Money well spent :)

Wholesale plants

I was having an issue with my installed theme with this app then I contacted the support team. They solved this issue very quickly. Appreciate your efforts.

Djeukam Sablee

It shows review ratings in Google of my store with price information, plus it has no monthly fee. It also adds Snippets on installing. It's really worth my money.

GetOut Your Feelings

By purchasing this app, now I have more those users who want to buy, so I consider this app a must-have app for any Shopify store.

Lux

I got this app in a single, one-time payment, which is impressive, and also, I don't need to worry about markup changes to this application as it automatically applies to my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6