Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Bud&Babe

Seriously worth you’re time and money. David was awesome and tailored code to suit my needs. Don’t waste time and money on other SEO apps. Use these guys!!

Hit Run Steal

Easy to install, easy to use, everything is automated, couldn't ask for more! It does require some patience as once you install the app everything else is then down to Google.

LoveMajka

Works great. Rich snippets appear quickly in the SERPs after indexing. Plus David provides amazing customer support. Highly recommended.

mifold

this is amazing app.
after one week it really change our layout on google.
i would like to mention David from their team,
who was super helpful and fast!!!

thank you!

FridayCharm.com

We installed this app to help us get review star ratings and product prices showing in Google. I can confirm that these are now showing.

We've tried different schema apps and only this one worked properly.

ForCandles

Really happy with support, they answered every question I had and solved errors I had with my theme putting bad snippets in.

Snippets have started to show in Google for my store. Would highly recommend.

Big Gift Bag

Easy to use app, automatically sorts out structured data for my store including reviews, Google is now showing snippets. Very happy!

Armor Farms

Support is super quick to resolve any questions we had. They even helped add a new feature to provide FAQ page snippets. Highly recommended!

HairBro

This app works fine, it requires a lot of patience, results do come. We use this app on a number of stores and had success on each of them.

Support helped us remove bad snippets that our theme was putting in.

hairbro-es

Brilliant app, very easy to use, seeing results come through, support very quick to answer questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5