Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

E-Ride Solutions

Fantastic app. Set and forget. Staff very helpful. A must have app for any online store. Seeing reviews under your listing in google really sets you apart from the rest. Get on it ;)

Fountain Pen Revolution

I was having some issues with Google rejecting aspects of my structured data. Rich Snippets solved the problem and David at Orbis Labs went above and beyond to look into the issue. Thanks so much!!!

Nitro Tapp

Great app! Makes something very complex & time consuming very fast & easy. Highly recommend! David is very friendly & helpful as well.

202シューズモリ オンラインショップ

価格の表示に関して修正していただきたい箇所がありましたが、Davidの迅速で丁寧なサポートで、解決していただけました。
英語を使うことが苦手なので、google翻訳を使用してのやり取りでしたが、しっかりとこちらの問題を汲み取って、粘り強く対応していただけました。
とても信頼できるアプリだと思います。

The Best Gift Ever :)

David from this app has been very helpful and got our snippets up and running. I recommend this app to help your google snippets.

Travfurler Ltd

Does what I need it to do. No fuss which is what we like! I have started to add reviews and videos and I am seeing searches in Google showing the snippets. All good!

Cheap Surf Gear

works great ... shows Product review stars , price and stock in google reuslts. recommend anyone installs this!

Wooden Earth

Fantastic APP, works great just install it and its already setup. Product review stars , price etc show in google serp

Oasis Day Spa & Body Shop

Really useful app for getting rich results on Google and best of all, one off cost, no monthly fee which I like.

RhinocerosX

Support is blazing fast, all questions answered. I installed months ago but can now see results. Better than the other apps that do the same thing.

Previous 1 3 4 5