Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

Handful

Easy to install and use and comes with automatic updates for a one of payment rather than a monthly recurring payment. Better than other apps i've used. Good stuff.

TM Leather

Our schema had errors & warnings, this app resolved those for us and David from support was super helpful.

Lilyhair-uk

We wanted review stars to appear in Google and this app makes that possible. Has a raft of other features such as FAQs, video and breadcrumbs schema.

RhinocerosX

Support is blazing fast, all questions answered. I installed months ago but can now see results. Better than the other apps that do the same thing.

Dovetail Workwear

This app and their stellar support team cleared up our product SEO issues in a flash. Then, they've stuck by us through the next 6 months as app conflicts, changing Google standards and other issues external to the Rich Snippets app disrupted our SEO. In each case, they cleared up the problems extremely quickly and with no confusion or long email chains.

Really, one of the best apps on Shopify. It (and their team) works the way I wish all apps on Shopify did.

Kobelli

Great app. Very simple. Above all, the customer service was excellent. They respond fast and answered all our questions.

Sustenance

I usually don't leave reviews on the shopify app store, but I had to make an exception for this app, because it really provides unbelievable value. David has gone out of his way to fix some other issues caused by another app, that were preventing this app from working properly. Within a few days of installing the app, I've already seen some price and information snippets show up. I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to take SEO to the next level.

Wellness Lab®

Super app and super customer service. Really helped my ranking and just a must app for all shopifyers.

Blooming Flora

Wonderful service, these guys are the best value for money -- if you need rich snippets .. this is it don't waste your time with others. David was super helpful getting us set up - thanks again guys for the top service!

The Hippy Clothing Co.

Great app and David is really helpful and efficient. It solved loads of problems for us on google and definitely helped our traffic. Then we changed the theme and David was again Extremely helpful and efficient and got the new theme sorted and up to date.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7