Rich Snippets for SEO

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

$69 one-time charge

funfuk.club

If you're serious about snippets then look no further than this app. The team is well equipped to deal with any support requests and was fulfilled quickly.

iwholesaleit.com

We're using Rich Snippets for SEO to add schema markup to our store. We tried other apps and found this one to be the best one.

Besttrends365

I will be recommending this app to other store owners as i'm very happy with the service I've received.

Grey Horns

David from support was quick to answer and resolve queries we had regarding the FAQ snippets. Very good support

Ballabl

The app is very easy to set up but it does take Google some time to implement the snippets which isn't a fault of the app, it's waiting for Google to do its thing.

Lami Fragrance

This app is great. It fixed our schema when we had none. Now our store lamifragrance.com display all necessary information on Google search that helps customer make a quick decision. Thank you for this one time charge app

BLOSSOMS

I fired some pre-sale questions and they answered quickly so we went with this app. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Techtitude

Fantastic app for adding rich snippets/schema to your store. Bonus that it's a one off cost too. I would highly recommend this.

furrsonalisedshop

Really great app that helped us correct some errors with our schema. Support was very quick to answer any questions we had.

The Inside style

Rich Snippets for SEO is a must have app if you want to get review stars into Google search results. Top app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8