Rich Snippets for SEO

Rich Snippets for SEO

by Orbis Labs

Add Rich Snippets schema to stand-out in search engine results

nightmasterstore.com

Automatically adds snippets on install, very easy to use app.

Can see product stars in Google: site:https://nightmasterstore.com/products

Renee's Garden

Our store had errors within our existing snippets/schema and support fixed them for us. Really happy and would install this app if your store suffers from bad snippets.

Loving Essential Oils

I really enjoy this app, it is what has been lacking from my shopify store for a long time. AND it is only a one time fee! I LOVE that! I get sick of being nickeled and dimed by all the apps it requires just to run a decent store with an active blog. Customer service was amazing too. David helped me clear up an issue I was having with a conflicting app. If you want schema for your store, this is the best app to get and best priced too!

Bud&Babe

Seriously worth you’re time and money. David was awesome and tailored code to suit my needs. Don’t waste time and money on other SEO apps. Use these guys!!

Hit Run Steal

Easy to install, easy to use, everything is automated, couldn't ask for more! It does require some patience as once you install the app everything else is then down to Google.

LoveMajka

Works great. Rich snippets appear quickly in the SERPs after indexing. Plus David provides amazing customer support. Highly recommended.

mifold

this is amazing app.
after one week it really change our layout on google.
i would like to mention David from their team,
who was super helpful and fast!!!

thank you!

FridayCharm.com

We installed this app to help us get review star ratings and product prices showing in Google. I can confirm that these are now showing.

We've tried different schema apps and only this one worked properly.

ForCandles

Really happy with support, they answered every question I had and solved errors I had with my theme putting bad snippets in.

Snippets have started to show in Google for my store. Would highly recommend.

Big Gift Bag

Easy to use app, automatically sorts out structured data for my store including reviews, Google is now showing snippets. Very happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5