JSON‑LD:Rich Snippet in Google

JSON‑LD:Rich Snippet in Google

by Reginapps

Enhanced Snippets for your store in Google

Patte douce™

Thanks for you reactivity after the problem for to activate my account pro. Nice app and work perfectly !

December 11, 2020

Hey!

We're really sorry that happened! We always help our customers who contact us at admin@reginapps.com. We'll be reaching out to figure out what happened. Please check your email to make sure the email is not in a spam folder.

From our original investigation we see that the charge was accepted by you, but the app was deleted before it was activated (ie Shopify started to charge you), that's why on the app side it was a "Trial plan". After that the app was deleted and activation never happened.

Sex Supply Shop

If you want visible changes on Google pages, you need this app. One click set up, easy install. Customer support perfect, I chart before install, they check right after to be sure that no conflict with different apps.

Global Seafoods North America

It is the best JSON app Why is it the best? East install and no errors at all. When I have question before and after installation I got quick replay from developer. Developer help me even in area belong of this app. After week of use this app I notice small organic traffic increase.