Right Click Defender

Right Click Defender

$9.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited April 23, 2019

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasfffffffffffffffff

X7 Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 8, 2018

I really love this app! The customer support is 100% AMAZING and highly recommend them. :) If you're considering getting this...don't hesitate. Worked immediately after installing. Thank you so much and I love this app!

Glitter Lambs
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 24, 2018

Its a great app to disable right clicks on the website. The support team is also very helpful and quick to respond to questions.

Moraltive
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 12, 2018

Always nice to have a bit more secure site that isn't that easy to copy.

Thanks for great support and a good product.

Recommended app.

Reedawn
Norway
Time spent using app: 28 days
October 1, 2018

Our website was copied by Chinese hackers, and Right Click Defender has helped us secure our website

Surf Station Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 14, 2018

I installed the app in order to protect my photos and text from being copied. I have tried the 5 days free trial and I will gladly keep the app installed. It is user friendly and I now feel safe to upload my work and not fear to have my work copied or stolen. Very affordable too!
Thanks Right Click :)

Les idées de Marie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 11, 2018

This app REALLY does protect your store by INSTANTLY disabling right click and protecting images and texts.

I tried every other apps however I like this app the best and will be keeping it as long as I'm part of shopify.

VictoryFuture
Time spent using app: 25 days
August 23, 2018

Just installed this app. Amazing. In one click my images and content on my website were instantly protected. Awesome app. Highly recommend.

Majestic Wares
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 12, 2018

Spectacular...as always!
Cheap, mobile friendly and functional!
Go Adolab!

Cromotime
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 10, 2018

App works great! Would love if it loaded a little faster, but otherwise can't fault it

Uniquely Yours Down Under