Right Click Defender

Protects Your Shop's Images & Text By Disabling Right Click

$9.99/month. 5-day free trial.

X7 Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasfffffffffffffffff

Glitter Lambs

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I really love this app! The customer support is 100% AMAZING and highly recommend them. :) If you're considering getting this...don't hesitate. Worked immediately after installing. Thank you so much and I love this app!

Moraltive

Location Switzerland

Its a great app to disable right clicks on the website. The support team is also very helpful and quick to respond to questions.

Reedawn

Location Norway

Always nice to have a bit more secure site that isn't that easy to copy.

Thanks for great support and a good product.

Recommended app.

Surf Station Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Our website was copied by Chinese hackers, and Right Click Defender has helped us secure our website

Les idées de Marie

Time spent using app About 1 year

I installed the app in order to protect my photos and text from being copied. I have tried the 5 days free trial and I will gladly keep the app installed. It is user friendly and I now feel safe to upload my work and not fear to have my work copied or stolen. Very affordable too!
Thanks Right Click :)

VictoryFuture

This app REALLY does protect your store by INSTANTLY disabling right click and protecting images and texts.

I tried every other apps however I like this app the best and will be keeping it as long as I'm part of shopify.

Majestic Wares

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just installed this app. Amazing. In one click my images and content on my website were instantly protected. Awesome app. Highly recommend.

Cromotime

Location Italy

Spectacular...as always!
Cheap, mobile friendly and functional!
Go Adolab!

Uniquely Yours Down Under

Location Australia

App works great! Would love if it loaded a little faster, but otherwise can't fault it

Previous 1