RightCopy, Product Description

Generate Product Descriptions, SEO and Content Marketing Tool

Free

Westside Shopping Therapy

I was absolutely ecstatic when I found this App! I am dropshipping and the dropshippers product description leaves nothing to be desired and is unappealing to say the least! This App rocks! I have been using it for about a month now, optimizing all of my product descriptions and have even got a few sales from the optimized descriptions. Before I publish them to my store I have to edit it sometimes, but the descriptions are still exceptional! I would recommend this to any business owner! Go get it now! I recommend upgrading, because you get unlimited descriptions as opposed to 50 on the free plan! Its definite worth it! :-)

May 25, 2022

Hello there,

Wow, that was amazing. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re delighted to hear that we met your expectations.
The good news is that bulk description is also available now in RightCopy.
Try that and enjoy!

Cristaldeluna

This app helps me to write faster the description of my products. It gives me suggestions for the tags for each product.

April 17, 2022

Thank you for your review!
What a great recommendation

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with RightCopy even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to our apps at https://www.hengam.io/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email us at rightcopy@hengam.io

Regards,
RightCopy - Product Reviews Support Team

GYPSY

I love this app it has saved me so much time with writing descriptions, but I had to upgrade because the app stopped working right it's not that much to upgrade but if your looking for great AI writing this app is for you. Great for clothing lines.

April 12, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are glad that we could help. Please do let us know if there's anything we can assist with in the future. 🙂

Live Life Lovely

I used to spend so much time writing descriptions. This program gives me a great baseline that I can work with and tweek to make the perfect descriptions. Thank you!!!

April 12, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your greathearted review of RightCopy.

Regards,
RightCopy - Product Reviews Support Team

Karma Bitch Premium Clothing

This app has been a big help to me. Descriptions are hard to write and stock ones suck. Just fill in the blank and be amazed at how many times they can get your shop name in the description themselves. 5 stars

March 31, 2022

That's so true! Writing descriptions can be a huge pain and we're happy that RightCopy was able to be an aid.

Thank you so much for the review!

J19 Urban Wear

I use this to help me better describe my merchandises, I highly recommend it. An online shop must add this app.

March 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! We'll do our best to improve the app and keep you happy :)

BearShop

This app is absolutely brilliant! It creates descriptions faster than everything I've ever seen. Love it!!

Ambert Fashion

This app is an absolute time saver and a must for small businesses that needs that little extra help. I'm definitely not what you call a creative writer and what this app can do is produce is absolutely amazing. I love it.

March 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. Your feedback means a lot to us! I'm glad to hear that you found it helpful.
I hope your day is as fantastic as you!

MILOLAH

I am using this app for my store, and it makes it easier to describe and set up my products faster for my customers.

March 6, 2022

Thanks MILOLAH team. Your review made our day. We're trying our best to give you the best service.

duxHoodies

Really really useful app that generated really good catchy descriptions which you can edit to make them perfect and then publish them. It can also give you a nice inspiration for you to write it alone.

March 6, 2022

Dear duxHoodies team,
We're so glad that you've found our app helpful for your business.

Please also reach out to us anytime you had a question:
rightcopy@hengam.io