Rilo

Rilo

by Koombea Inc.

Enhanced page editor for Shopify

Bluebells Cakery

Its good but the text editor function is just not up to scratch. Very glitchy and frustrating to use.

Tourelo

Your trial is way too short to know if we want it, also your pricing based upon page numbers is ridiculous. You could be a 5 star app, but with your trial and pricing policy why should we even bother to try you.

Liquid Co

We tried every other available landing page builder on the shopify app store but they were all so buggy. They weren't (what you see is what you get). The other apps we tried had great reviews, but after using them we were always let down and uninstalled within 24 hours. Honestly Rilo was our last option since the reviews didn't seem that great, however there are no recent ones so we decided to give it a shot and FINALLY Rilo was the one app that did what we needed it to do in building a simple landing page without any errors. It was simple to use, drag and drop different contents in different areas - The biggest issue we had with other apps was getting images to be wrapped next to text and displaying properly on Desktop and Mobile. Great job team Rilo, we'll be sticking with your app for all our future landing page needs.

Freddyshop Com

Like the idea of this, but it simply had to many bugs, so we I went back to just coding in HTML.

Bannercraft

It's good, but not great. Good for simple text blocks, but not great for adding inline images. It allows you to do so, but the alignment isn't level and the images don't center even if you select them to. It's a shame, it could be a great app.

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

Great app, easy to use and install. Fantastic, thankyou

My Skin's Friend

I think the app is very cool in that it allows you to add stuff to Shopify without having to do brain surgery (on the code). It's probably very new so I know it will be incrementally improved. Right now I don't see any option to change the font face or size except to go from H1, H2 or text by clicking through those three as it seems the paragraph size is the default. It's a little awkward at first but relatively intuitive. I think they're off to a great start and for people like me who just want to add stuff without having to recruit a geek and then try to explain why it isn't working like I envisioned I think it holds promise. If I can get a few more options like the font issues and even color options for the fonts and text frames that'd be awesome. All in all, I like it. M. Smiley, Managing Partner MS Naturals, LLC dba MySkinsFriend.com