Rilo

Rilo

by Koombea Inc.

Enhanced page editor for Shopify

Bannercraft

It's good, but not great. Good for simple text blocks, but not great for adding inline images. It allows you to do so, but the alignment isn't level and the images don't center even if you select them to. It's a shame, it could be a great app.

My Skin's Friend

I think the app is very cool in that it allows you to add stuff to Shopify without having to do brain surgery (on the code).

It's probably very new so I know it will be incrementally improved. Right now I don't see any option to change the font face or size except to go from H1, H2 or text by clicking through those three as it seems the paragraph size is the default.

It's a little awkward at first but relatively intuitive. I think they're off to a great start and for people like me who just want to add stuff without having to recruit a geek and then try to explain why it isn't working like I envisioned I think it holds promise. If I can get a few more options like the font issues and even color options for the fonts and text frames that'd be awesome. All in all, I like it.
M. Smiley, Managing Partner