Ringified

Ringified

by Ringified

Fashion Ring Dropship App | Great Margins & Ship Fast From US!

Ringhustle

Ringified is like having a business partner or mentor in your back pocket! I just can't get over how much help they offer. I wasn't sure about this app when I first installed it. It took me a bit to get used to the interface. A few months using it now, and it's really one of the best dropship apps ever! Their shipping is super fast, the products are lovely, and I can't say enough about the support -- incredible! There are so many products to choose from, they even send app users a free product - WOW! Thanks, you guys!

Siledroja Jewelry

I am working with Shopify for 3 years now and for me, this is the best app for dropshipping! This is not just an app that you will install and everything will be automated but the Customer service will also help you to what you need to be successful in your business journey. Shoutout to Samuel and the whole team for a great job! The products are also high quality my customers love it!! I am happy to connect with this team!

April 24, 2020

You have no idea what this means to us! Our merchants are a top priority, so thanks for noticing! It has been a pleasure working with you as well! Looking forward to a prosperous partnership! Thank you!

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I thought you had said, it is changed to 30 days now, my screen on Shopify still show 7 days (days reduced from 14 days)... Do i need to uninstall and install it again?

I would love to try this for a month, a 14 days trial for a new app may be insufficient. I will try for 13 days, if it does not work, i may have to uninstall it. Hopefully this works.

December 27, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Did you get our email about getting a FREE product? We are now offering all our merchants a free product of their choice in lieu of extending the trial period. Essentially, you get your first month free AND a sample product to use for marketing, or just wear it yourself! We look forward to partnering with you!