Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards & Returns

Hearts of Hope

At first impression the Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program is just what our non-profit organization was looking for. I will review further after I experience all the features but it appears to be a great program. What was even more exciting was the support i received when i had a few questions. Nadav provided what i would consider the highest level of support I've experienced from any application with opportunities to screen share and walk through my questions together. Five star all the way. Mike P.

Instants Plaisirs • Bijoux

We are really happy with this application, the support is fast and efficient! We recommend! A beautiful application to develop sales

Mush! Australia

great app easy to use - fingers crossed it does the trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very easy to install

Beauté de Lune - Accessoires & Textiles

This app is easy to use & to setup ! Very useful app !
You've got an awesome support behind that can help you if you have issues !
They made my day, and they'll continue to make my days !

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review!

Enjoy your Gift Cards and Rewards Program 🙏

Vessi Footwear

Great app and even better support team! Roy was able to help our storefront with flows and automation needed to have a successful campaign.

Wedding Partiez

So far Rise has replaced 2 paid apps for loyalty and store credit and I see it replacing at least 1 more app (returns) very soon.

It is very easy to use and I am getting great sales results. The customer service is also great.

I would recommend it to anyone wanting to set up an advanced gift card / store credit program

November 20, 2019

Thank you for this positive review - we appreciate it! Our goal is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit and Rewards Program!

Ultimate Autographs

Installed this app for their store credit features and it has integrated very well into our store. Nadav was very helpful with setup and quickly responded to any questions I might have had.

Nearer The Moon

I used this app to create Gift Vouchers on my site. This is my first paid for app and I'm so pleased with the integration, usability, customisation and intuitiveness so far. I hope to update my review once I have experience of selling the gift cards too.

November 14, 2019

Thank you for the review and for recommending our app.

Good luck with your Gift Cards and Rewards Program ✊

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS

Great support! Very fast to fix any requests - Customers love this rewards program and I love the flexibility with the custom workflows that provide many ways to incentivise customers - THANK YOU!

November 14, 2019

Cielomar Jewelry

I just installed the app on time for the holidays and I've loved their top-notch customer service. From their initial video call to help me create the best gift card program that fits my company's needs to their online customer service to help me customize the look and fit of the gift card experience!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review!

Enjoy your Gift Cards and Rewards Program 🙏