Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards, Campaigns

Greenhouse Home

We loved how quickly Roy was able to migrate all of our old gift cards into our new POS to make checkout easy on our team and keep customers happy as well. The team at Rise was easy to work with & responded in a timely manner.

Manuka Honey of NZ

So far so good. It is a great app with lots of unique features. We decided to use this app instead of point based loyalty apps. Easy to use, too and very friendly and prompt customer support.

July 4, 2019

Good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program - enjoy!

Tielka

Great app, easy to use, developers are quick to respond and get things set up and fixed etc. Thankyou!

June 30, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program!

vegan-is-better

Excellent app, they did a great job for my store. Had several apps (rewards, gift card, store credit, loyalty) installed that does the same functions with a combine cost to be much higher.

Very fast and helpful support. Works very quickly and always ready to help. Thank you very much!

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏
Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

luxe coastal home

Roy and the team were amazing! Great service even though we are on different sides of the world! I got stuck and they made sure everything was working! Looking forward to more sales and even more happy customers. Thanks guys!

June 24, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review.

WhySoSeriuos

Love this app! It is so easy to use, I stay connected to my customers and I can provide them a great customer experience. It helped me set my rewards program in no-time!

Must-have to anyone who wants to automate his store.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate it!

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program!

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Giving this app and 2nd chance and will update it within 15 days, customer service reached out and looks like they want to make this work.

July 4, 2019

Hey guys,
It's Mark from the Rise team. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback helped us get better!

First of all, I wanted to say we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience we caused. We carried out an internal investigation and it seems that Roy, our CS manager, contacted Chris from your team after less than 12 hours on Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

Furthermore, our VP of product, Ari called you during this weekend and tried to solve your unique theme issue. You’re welcome to take another look and try our app again with our new retention and upsell tools. We’d love to have you back :)

You may reach us anytime at info@rise-ai.com or at +1 646 8786419.

Best,
Mark

Grace and Lace Wholesale

This app works as promised and offers a Store Credit solution. The support we received was quick, friendly and super efficient.

June 26, 2019

Thank you for this positive review - we appreciate it! Our goal is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program!

schneitersgolf

I have ZERO coding experience and these guys were there to setup my app and help me make custom changes FOR FREE. I emailed them back and forth for weeks getting help making tweaks. The customer service is the best I've experienced in a long time. They make a great product and back it with incredible service. If you're looking for an E-Card solution pick Rise.ai

June 18, 2019

Thank you for an awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program!

FBBC Approved - Supplements and Apparel

Every E-commerce store MUST have a loyalty and giftcard program to retain re-engage and reward clients Rise has done a great job simplifying the process. Great Team! Fast response, and continued improvements! Highly recommend them.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for a great review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35