Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards, Campaigns

NakedPoppy

We like Rise because it is a more interesting gift card unboxing experience for our users. Good customer service.

August 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the review and for recommending our app :)
Keep booming with your Gift Cards and Rewards Program ✊

Viners

Great app!! The best I tried for Gift Cards. Just need to make translation available for Claim Page.

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program!

Swish Edinburgh

Just started with this app, very easy to navigate/set up gift cards and the customer service is spot on!

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Appletotes & Co.

Very impressed with this app so far. Solid functionality and support has been over-the-top fantastic helping me get things set up exactly as I want.

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate it 🙏

Good luck with your Store-Credit and Rewards Program!

Ecotiki

I must admit I am not a tech/app savy person but Roy was amazing in helping me sort everything out. I will highly recommend app! It looks really good and it is exactly what were looking to add to our website.

August 11, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review.

Our goal is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Sprouts Uniforms

I used this app to help me with managing employee gift cards for anniversaries. Working great! The back end bulk upload is super easy to use.

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate it 🙏

Good luck with your Store-Credit based Employee Recognition Program!

Enovation Controls Supply

Rise is awesome! Most of our users purchase with store credit and Rise solves our biggest issues with the built-in Shopify gift card system.

With Rise, our users can see their card balance and choose to use their linked Gift Card from their cart. They can also see their full Shopify gift card code on their account page.

We did have one small issue installing Rise on our site, but Roy from Rise was able to get the issue solved for us in less than 12 hours.

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏

Puro Estado Fisico

The customer service is incredible. Noa has been pending all my doubts satisfactorily. Thank you. The application works as expected. Infinity of options to reward consumers.

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program!

craftcentral.ie

Very user-friendly app and fast support. Works best on Shopify (middle) plan or higher as shopify restricts the use of Gift Cards on the basic plan.

July 30, 2019

Hey guys, it's Mark from the Rise team. Thank you for this great review!

Just a short correction - We help merchants to build an enhanced Gift Card & Store Credit program on every Shopify plan - even Shopify Basic.

Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

tahini-blessings

Great service with SO many great functionalities - gift cards, rewards, store accounts, bulk gift card, loyalty program. Also - it was very easy to set up.

Last but not least - people of rise are great to work with. Keep up the good work!

Highly recommend this rewards platform.

July 25, 2019

Hey guys,

It's Mark from the Rise team. Thank you so much for this awesome review! We appreciate it.

Keep BOOMING with our WorkFlow - the first automated Loyalty, Rewards and Store Credit program ✊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36