Rise.ai ‑ Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise.ai ‑ Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

(Formerly GiftWizard)Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty, Campaigns

vegan-is-better

Excellent app, they did a great job for my store. Had several apps (rewards, gift card, store credit, loyalty) installed that does the same functions with a combine cost to be much higher.

Very fast and helpful support. Works very quickly and always ready to help. Thank you very much!

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏
Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

luxe coastal home

Roy and the team were amazing! Great service even though we are on different sides of the world! I got stuck and they made sure everything was working! Looking forward to more sales and even more happy customers. Thanks guys!

June 24, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review.

Our goal is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

WhySoSeriuos

Love this app! It is so easy to use, I stay connected to my customers and I can provide them a great customer experience. It helped me set my rewards program in no-time!

Must-have to anyone who wants to automate his store.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for this positive review! We appreciate it!

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program!

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

We are so SICK of Apps that have zero to NO Support! What is the meaning of this? how do you make an app and get away with not responding for over 2 business days? 9 am to 5 pm pst and 2 business days and all we get is automated emails. im sure the developer is going to reply now. We are un installing the app. I do not work, and even if its a THEME ISSUE, then how long shall we wait until anyone answers us? unbelievable. Shopify for the sake of your members do something about Quality when it comes to apps.

Grace and Lace Wholesale

This app works as promised and offers a Store Credit solution. The support we received was quick, friendly and super efficient.

schneitersgolf

I have ZERO coding experience and these guys were there to setup my app and help me make custom changes FOR FREE. I emailed them back and forth for weeks getting help making tweaks. The customer service is the best I've experienced in a long time. They make a great product and back it with incredible service. If you're looking for an E-Card solution pick Rise.ai

June 18, 2019

Thank you for an awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program!

FBBC Approved - Supplements and Apparel

Every E-commerce store MUST have a loyalty and giftcard program to retain re-engage and reward clients Rise has done a great job simplifying the process. Great Team! Fast response, and continued improvements! Highly recommend them.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for a great review!

booooomvo

Thank you so much!! We struggled to find a good store credit app ever since we migrated into Shopify but couldn't find anything native in their system. This app creates the full store credit experience! Our customers will no longer get multiple gift cards which they will have to remember to use, instead, this service accumulates all credit on their account and prompts them to use it at the checkout. Customers don't even have to remember their code, it's just a simple button to apply it. Highly recommended!!

June 12, 2019

Keep up the good work and good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program!

LovesVinyl

This is a great app for gifting a product or subscription to a friend or family member. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

June 11, 2019

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏
Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Naturehike Africa

This is a great app. We were looking for a gift card solution that would offer more and this one's features are great. We especially like that we can add our own custom greeting card designs and that users can schedule the delivery of their gift cards.

We'd love to be able to customise more of the fonts and colours to bring the app in line with our site's look and feel but this isn't a deal breaker.

June 11, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new reengagement platform.

Thanks for the suggestion - we love customer feedback! Wait for our next release because new fonts are on their way. Please update the review once you get the results ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35