Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Gift Cards, Store Credit & Rewards

VIKTORIA HAYMAN

Very pleased with this app. It's nice and easy to use and it's a great way to reward your customers. I'm also impressed with the service I've received from their customer support team. Very happy user here. Thank you

intuitionirl

Rise is just what we were looking for. We needed to find a loyalty program that would apply a percentage to the purchase - there's offers just that. In addition, their service is outstanding. They ALWAYS get back to me with any questions or help I need immediately. Lastly, I appreciate that they are also looking for ways to advance their platform to accommodate more options for users.

Léa France®

I love this app. I replaced mine (a combo of 2 apps) one for loyalty and one for rewards and I love it since day one. It is so INTUITIVE for my customers to use. I had an excellent support also on my side. The app works great and I have happy customers that are buying and spending more than before !! Numbers don't lie :)

gifts-for-mama

Fantastic app. I've been using this for one of my stores for a while and it's brought a significant amount of extra revenue.
Also - very versatile with great bundle of important services. I highly recommend it if you are trying to save cash.

Lake Pro Tackle

We've been using Rise for our Shopify POS customers, and now that we've launched our e-com store, too, we've added the widget there to promote earning rewards across all our channels. The folks at Rise are always quick to help out with technical issues and we can't wait to see the results.

Noise Zealand

Such an amazing app! It's already made me thousands in extra revenue. It's very versatile and easy to use. This is by far the best sales incentive app on Shopify (and I've tried a lot!). Very responsive and helpful help-desk. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you so much for this GREAT review. We're so happy you love Rise.ai 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Beyond the Barre

So easy to install and customize! We have been waiting for an app like this. I can't wait to use it. I will post a new review once we have had a few gift card sales to prove its utility.

April 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you ✨

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program.

Seira Elves

Very good they are extremely helpful and fast! the app is easy to used too!! Totally love it! Very good experience with them

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review - you're truly awesome 😊

ORIBA

Great customer support team, very helpful and fast! So far great experience wilt the app and its functionalities..

April 2, 2020

Thank you for your great review! Good luck with your Store Credit Rewards Program. ✨

cerqular

Exceptional team, great product and super knowledgeable. Worked with Nadav who demonstrated a genuine care for our needs being a startup and accommodated all our requests to help us. Thank you!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your great review. You are also the best ✨

Good luck with your Store Credit Rewards Program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52