Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards, Campaigns

makelasergifts

Got a bit confused initially however the developers offered to contact me and walk me through and now i've upgraded my account. Really interesting e-gifting app!

Sangha

Love it! Simple and intuitive loyalty program. Also, support is quick to respond and friendly. Thank you Rise team :)

September 15, 2019

the-man-with-the-pods

Can't say enough great things about Rise! With time we are using more and more of the services they offer, both to improve the experience of rewards and loyalty and to drive extra gift card sales.

We have had the greatest support from the Rise team. The have been there every step of the way. Thanks!

Highly recommended!

September 14, 2019

Thank you for this positive review - we appreciate it! Our goal is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit and Rewards Program!

thosewhocare

I've used a number of loyalty program before. Rise is by far the best.
It helps me a lot with my rewards and gift card program. It is easy to use, user freindly, offers tons of feautres and integrates perfectly with Shopify.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is that it isn't white labeled for starters (they have Rise branding). But all the other tools are great and customer service is awesome.

Highly recommended. Thanks.

September 14, 2019

Thank you for this great review. We're so happy you love it!

We help merchants to build an enhanced Gift Card & Store Credit program on every Shopify plan - even Shopify Basic.

Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

cosmeshopingbio

tout se passe bien agreable bonne application j'attends de voir la suite je l'apprécie et je pense que la suite sera extra vaut 5 étoiles merci à vous

Maven Meals

This app has solved the store credit & custom gift card limitations of Shopify. Super helpful is helping us migrate almost 2,000 existing custom gift card codes & store credit from our previous site.

We've had few bumps in the process, but the Rise.ai team has been super responsive and quick to get us back on track. Highly recommended!

September 14, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We appreciate it.

Good luck with your new loyalty, Rewards and Store Credit program ✊

BestMade Natural Products

I just started using this. So far there is a LOT of capability in here. The support is great, and they've been very responsive.

LILLEbaby

It's a fantastic app to manage customer store credits and gift cards. It seamlessly integrates with Shopify and gives the customer the ability to view their gift card and store credit balances on the account page. The Rise team has also been extremely helpful in getting us set up and resolving any issues/questions that came up.

So Many Socks

This is definitely one of the top contenders as far as Shopify apps go. Rise Gift Card App is solid, support is solid and the results are measurable.

Bookbookowl

This app is fantastic, it does everything I was hoping for, plus more. The most impressive thing so far for me is the amazing customer service! I was unsure how to convert what I wanted my site to look like into reality and Roy went above and beyond to answer my many questions. It's not often customer service leaves me feeling super impressed, but I certainly was this time!

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38