Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Gift Cards, Store Credit & Rewards

Story Cabin

We received our very first sale from this app!! They have wonderful customer service. Ari was extremely helpful and went above beyond what I would expect. Thanks for a great app. :)

Lovespoon Candles

Very responsive service and great app! I have worked with this app on several requests and they promptly take care of my needs. I highly recommend this app!

Enrou

We love working with Giftwizard! Although we've ran into quite a few bugs throughout our time with them, they are ALWAYS quick to respond and ALWAYS looking for ways to improve. A good percentage of our consumers are gifting, so it is very important to our brand that the gifting process is as easy and user friendly as possible. Giftwizard is definitely making moves in the right direction.

Alternative Radio

So far, so good. We haven't used it for long yet, but it was easy to install and customer service has been extremely responsive.

Eager Store

Great App! thank you. easy installation!

Merry Bath

Great customer service, responded quickly even on the weekend. I think it's a great concept, looks good on the site, and encourages more sales.

Bibliotek

wonderful app.

Check out how it works on www.bibliotek.co

Luca Stella

Great app! Our clients love it for gift giving and it's done amazing things for helping to increase conversion rates and generate repeat business!

Booksactually Subscription

Gift Wizard has solved all our gifting needs - fast, responsive, convenient, and super easy to use !

Emojiu

By far the most kind & responsive support I have gotten an an app on shopify. Going to consider using this app as it is the best we have found so far and the experience so far has been amazing!!