Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Referrals & Rewards

Ain't No Mountain

Just installed the app after migrating from another platform, the store credit tools are even better than what I was looking for, and the support team went above and beyond to help me to quickly set up the loyalty program I needed.
Can't wait to publish my store with this app up and running!

Thanks guys!!!

January 2, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review and welcome aborad - your success is our success 🙏

Shine-C

This app is really great - such a straightforward platform to use with tons of functionality.

So far all the services inside this app - store credit, loyalty rewards, gift cards, bulk - work seamless and easy to configure. One thing that we're still missing - no credit reminders email but they say it will go live soon. We'll wait and see.

The team is also great and very responsive.

Totally worth the investment!

January 16, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

CatLoversParadise101

Love this app! Love that customers can have store credit towards their next purchase and you can even give store credit towards emails.
One little tricky thing though - make sure when you first install the app that you either pay monthly or annually. Annually is already pre selected on top. So if you don't change it to monthly, you may get an unexpected large bill. Luckily,customer service is 5 star and they refunded me. For me - I have a small business at the moment so $19.99 a month is a decent start.

January 2, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Poybu

Love the app, more importantly the customer service is exceptional! Even over the holidays my emails were replied to promptly.
Thanks Roy

Hello Wellness

The app is easy to use and set up. I like the three options it gives customers to send as a gift. You can also give users a choice of images to select from, to add a customized touch.

pink-pasta-little-shop

This app comes with so many features - a loyalty program, gift cards, store credit and so much more.

The customer service is really great, Nadav from Rise.ai helped me tremendously to get my app transitioned from another rewards app. The team did everything according to what I needed and wanted.

I was nervous about integrating all these features but I didn’t need to be as it worked smoothly. Very quickly I was up and running.

I highly recommend!

December 22, 2019

Topo Designs

We installed this app in 2018 when it was simply BOGO Gift Cards. It's expanded a ton since then, with lots of increased capabilities and new features. The support team was a huge help in getting us back up and running with a gift card promo using the new features and workflows since we were unfamiliar with how to use them. Thanks!

December 25, 2019

hank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Redlane.ie

Super app and fantastic customer service from the lovely guys in support :-)

December 30, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Boody

Does exactly what we need it to. Such an upgraded customer experience to the stock Shopify gift card.

The Stationery Life!

So far, so good! Reached out for support and they responded almost immediately. Answered my questions and made sure that I was up and running. Thank you!

December 19, 2019