Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Referrals & Rewards

Hello Wellness

The app is easy to use and set up. I like the three options it gives customers to send as a gift. You can also give users a choice of images to select from, to add a customized touch.

December 30, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review and welcome aborad - your success is our success 🙏

pink-pasta-little-shop

This app comes with so many features - a loyalty program, gift cards, store credit and so much more.

The customer service is really great, Nadav from Rise.ai helped me tremendously to get my app transitioned from another rewards app. The team did everything according to what I needed and wanted.

I was nervous about integrating all these features but I didn’t need to be as it worked smoothly. Very quickly I was up and running.

I highly recommend!

December 22, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you ✨

Topo Designs

We installed this app in 2018 when it was simply BOGO Gift Cards. It's expanded a ton since then, with lots of increased capabilities and new features. The support team was a huge help in getting us back up and running with a gift card promo using the new features and workflows since we were unfamiliar with how to use them. Thanks!

December 25, 2019

hank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

We are so happy you love our Store Credit and Rewards Program.

Redlane.ie

Super app and fantastic customer service from the lovely guys in support :-)

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Boody

Does exactly what we need it to. Such an upgraded customer experience to the stock Shopify gift card.

The Stationery Life!

So far, so good! Reached out for support and they responded almost immediately. Answered my questions and made sure that I was up and running. Thank you!

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you ✨

Atrium Plants

Still learning about the app, but there is huge potential. I have used it to create gift cards, which are way better than the standard Shopify gift cards, enabling buyers to edit and customise the card they send to the recipient. Nadav from the support team helped me instantly to get me set up correctly. Looking forward to further exploring this app!

SODO Apparel

I needed a solution to bulk import 240 gift cards I already had numbers for. The platform was easy to navigate and customer service very responsive! Even when the csv file didn't send right he reformatted it for me on his end and made sure they were all uploaded correctly! Only solution I could find on the marketplace -- excited to experiment with more of the app features!

Afronomical Ways

Great addition to my store! Excited to be able to offer loyalty rewards and gift cards to to my customers.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Uligo

Great app and team. They really take their time to work with you and understand your needs. The platform is unique.