Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Gift Cards & Rewards

Boody USA

Best gift card app out there. Elevates the customer experience for gift cards and adds the ability to send gift cards via email. We love that you can build automated workflows and promos around gift cards. Have not explored the Loyalty side, but are starting to expand the integration. Great team and support at Rise. We've been with them for over a year now and have added them to multiple Shopify stores.

February 10, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review. We're so happy you love Rise 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program 😊

WildmanT

Just started with the system and so far, I am loving it. Plus, they have great support. I had two questions and they were answered immediately which saved me soooo much time searching for the answer myself. I look forward to working with this system. I use Shopify Basic and this app gives you more than Shopify does at a better price. Stoked!

February 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you ✨

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program.

Reserve the country

I rarely leave reviews. However, the rise.ai platform really impressed me. We switched from another loyalty program and have never looked back. Rise offers unrivaled levels of workflows, customization, campaigns and more.

Also - their support team is great. Thank you for the help,

Highly recommend this app. A+.

February 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review. We're so happy you love it 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Mokka Toys

A great service !, I received online help !!

The application works super well, and very happy customers.

February 6, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review and welcome aborad - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program.

Four Sigmatic

This is a great service. Right now, we use the Rise App during sale periods to execute on "Spend $x, get a $y store credit" promotions to increase AOV and encourage repurchase. It works very well and can be customized to match your branding. The team has been incredibly responsive and has helped us set up, execute and answered questions. They are adding new features constantly and continue to pack more value into the product. It's on the expensive side but it's easy to use and if used correctly, the ROI is positive. Recommend!

February 6, 2020

Thank you for this great review - we appreciate it!

Our goal here in Rise is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit and Rewards Program

Achy Smile Shop

I use this app to help me retain repeat customers and incentivize new customer growth. So far, Rise has exceeded my expectations, especially with the reminders to customers that they have Loyalty dollars available. This reminder has brought customers back into my shop to see what's new and to make a purchase. Customer service responds quickly and has helped resolve technical issues I had at onboarding.

Papa Vince

Great personal customer service; An app that will truly help you promote more sales and increase engagment.

Eina Ahluwalia

Loved the app - switched from starter to small-business version in less than a month. They helped me switch from the 'Add to bag' button on my Shopify page to their 'Send as gift' button too. Roy from their team was extremely helpful - thanks, Roy! Guys, I do recommend this app for your e-store!

Kinflyte

So far, so good! Really like the turnkey approach to creating user scenarios, easy-to-use workflows, and the automation process for rewarding customers

Gift Angel

This app is def a must for any store that wants to become a brand. I'm super satisfied with the simplicity of it and with the opportunity to re-engage with our existing customers.
Thanks again