Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Gift Cards & Rewards

Tree of Color

Great experience, made everything super simple. Revenues increased immediately and exceeded the plan price from day 1.

BrainRich Kids

It took me last than 1 hour to enable Gift Cards in my store - it was a big deal for me!

Then, I've discovered that I could also issue store credits when I try to incentivize people to buy or when I have a refund request.

And then I've learned that I could actually automate emails and use the same app for the abandoned cart recovery.

I'm killing it now thanks to this app!

January 22, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review and welcome aborad - your success is our success 🙏

The Teacher Trove

I needed gift card functionality but didn't want to upgrade to the next Shopify plan. When I found Rise will do this AND replace my existing points system (because I can offer store credit via gift cards now), I was sold.

Customer service has been stellar. Pretty quick to respond to emails and accommodating of my requests.

In this day and age of fake reviews it's hard to tell sometimes... my store is TheTeacherTrove.com and if you want to verify this is real, email me at andy@theteachertrove.com

January 22, 2020

Thank you for this great review - we appreciate it!

Our goal here in Rise is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit and Rewards Program.

Norfolk Natural Living

Shopify's native gift card system isn't very good and this definitely bridges the gap.

If you are looking to create an acquisition or retention campaign based around gift cards, you really do need to incorporate this app.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review. We're so happy you love it 🙏

Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Lost Little One

easy to use and affordable this is such a great app. i can now give store credits instead of refunds.

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you ✨

bCLUTCH

Just downloaded. So far so good. Playing around with it right now but seems very easy to use. Excited to get started!

Sunshine Style TV

Excellent service. Had a fantastic call with Roy . They have so many offerings and very professional. Fast response

NappyMojo

My store isn’t live yet, but this app has been so easy to set up and does everything I need it to do! And the support has been fantastic.

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

Very nice and simple to use app, with a clean and professional look. Our customers seems to love their Store Credit rewards, and the new reminders feature is spot on. Thanks, team!

January 16, 2020

Kyi Kyi

Nadav is the king of customer service! Easy to install app and easy to use. If you have any issues, they respond quickly.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you ✨

Hope to see you soon with our Store Credit and Rewards Program.