Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Gift Cards & Rewards

Luckbox Tees

Great customer service! I needed a tweak to the app in order to accommodate my check-out process. They were quick to make the needed coding adjustments and I'm good to go!

Highchi

Great app! Fantastic customer service! Thanks, Ari!

Earth Toys

The app is fantastic, exactly what i needed for our store and the support from Shalev was above and beyond.

Southernstarprimitives Com

This App is great, the tech support is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone with a retail store. Really a pleasant experience!

Ktreats

Our #1 feature to enhance our customer experience!
GiftWizard has nailed the pre purchase gifting experience - bar none! Put simply, your customers need this gifting solution in your store and so do their recipients. This technology has allowed us to scale within a natural referral environment immediately. Continually, customers find this feature as a main highlight in their purchase journey as their recipients find it very inspiring which leads to an increase in new customer acquisition.

Moreover, the team behind it continues to provide an unparalleled customer experience for our company. Our needs and requirements in adopting this tech were handled swiflty, professionally and very quickly. We are fortunate to have the Giftwizard team & tech as a main part of our overall strategy.

Welcome your customers to this feature in your store! It will make everyone happy!

Fastpudge

I highly recommend adding this gift giving option to your store.
I was initially hesitant that sending gifts in my store would complicate the process. However, the dashboard is very user friendly and helps the whole process run smoothly - from the gift purchase, to the delivery.

Online Quality Goods

This has been the easiest app install ever! :)

Hot Sauce Basket

Very good app - recommended for anyone that want to sell gifts. The control panel is easy to use

Recomiendo esta aplicación :)

Juan.

Your Face On A Mug

Looks very nice with many design options! Can't wait to open my store and see how my customers will use it.
Thanks

Wyatts Naturals

This is a great app. I'm glad I added it to my store.