Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Gift Cards & Rewards

Test Store Dy

*Rating based purely on customer service*

UPDATE 2/29/2016:
I was contacted by the GiftWizard team and they installed the app today. I considered removing my review but I chose to change my rating instead because I believe transparency is important in any business and people should chose this app based on the overall experience and not just one bad experience. At the time of this writing the app is working well and I have no issues with it.

Original review 2/26/2016:
This is a review purely based on customer service. I downloaded this app last week. I sent 2 emails last week asking for help with the app. no response. a week later i get an email apologizing and asking if I still need help. I reply this morning asking for help once again. Its the end of the day and not a response. Never got an opportunity to use the app so i don't know if its good. I'm removing it.

Exotic Woman

Very cool app.
Easy to use and very proactive customer support

4catpeople

I like this app. Support is helpful.

Customizeelitesocks

From the start to finish, my success manager got everything covered, the installation was flawless and he went above and beyond to fulfill our companys' needs. Great customer service and app, would definitely recommend it!

Rosesteacupstest

Wow! Unbelievably fast and helpful support! Made changes for me with no problem at all. LOVE!

Mealsforme

These people and the APP are amazing. Their support is on target and helpful in every way. On top of all of that they made it possible for our humanitarian aid program to schools work perfectly.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Worth Every Penny!

Mtm Actionandfun

I installed the app as part of our marketing campaign for Valentine's day, in several different stores that I manage for my clients.
We really like the functionality and we are also getting good feedback from the customers.
Bottom line - great support, great functionality and the most important thing - it actually works - customers love it!

Top Shelf Lacquer

Great app! Supportive and helpful staff to set the app up and whenever I had a question

Unique House Design

Amazing app that does exactly what it claims to do. Everything in GiftWizard is very neat and easy to use. Their Pro plan offers excellent functionality and options! Support is outstanding, quick, and friendly!

Hyatt Fruit Company

Had an issue after the easy install because I realized that for our customer base the app interface would need a little tweaking. Needed to buy the pro version for the customizations I would require. Support was pretty quick and very thorough.