Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Referrals & Rewards

Boody

Does exactly what we need it to. Such an upgraded customer experience to the stock Shopify gift card.

December 30, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review and welcome aborad - your success is our success 🙏

The Stationery Life!

So far, so good! Reached out for support and they responded almost immediately. Answered my questions and made sure that I was up and running. Thank you!

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you ✨

Atrium Plants

Still learning about the app, but there is huge potential. I have used it to create gift cards, which are way better than the standard Shopify gift cards, enabling buyers to edit and customise the card they send to the recipient. Nadav from the support team helped me instantly to get me set up correctly. Looking forward to further exploring this app!

SODO Apparel

I needed a solution to bulk import 240 gift cards I already had numbers for. The platform was easy to navigate and customer service very responsive! Even when the csv file didn't send right he reformatted it for me on his end and made sure they were all uploaded correctly! Only solution I could find on the marketplace -- excited to experiment with more of the app features!

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Afronomical Ways

Great addition to my store! Excited to be able to offer loyalty rewards and gift cards to to my customers.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Uligo

Great app and team. They really take their time to work with you and understand your needs. The platform is unique.

LATHER

We used this app to send electronic gift cards during the holidays, and it has been seamless. The team is super helpful and responsive to questions. Highly recommend the app.

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review! 🙏

VecFashion

Well it will be quite less to say that my dreams came true as this app is offering even more. All that i pen down to offer in Store Credits and Gift Cards, they have it all and its a great experience. I did needed a hand from the support to set it all up, and ended up getting great support. All five stars to fuel you guys up with motivation and yes, i highly recommend this app to all others who wants to bring such offers on store. I just installed on site, so hoping to achieve great results in sales boosts.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for this great review - we appreciate it!

Our goal here in Rise is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit and Rewards Program!

RazorGuard

Rise is one of the few companies, aside from Shopify, that deliver unmatched customer service. I was up and running in literally 10 minutes. You guys are great!

Rasa

Used it to create a gift card for purchase campaign. We haven't taken advantage of all features yet, but so far it's working great!