Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Gift Cards & Rewards

Texas Sass

I just started using this app and I absolutely LOVE it! Its super user friendly and I love that I can make my own gift cards!

November 13, 2019

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

Willowing Rose Boutique! Formerly Sassy Chic Clothing Boutique

Perfect got any business . Love the store credit options and being able for customers to purchase gift cards

November 13, 2019

CORKCICLE.

The folks at Rise.ai are responsive and easy to work with an the tool works great for what we need.

November 10, 2019

Scent & Fire Candle Co.

Easy to use and the price isn't bad! I like that they allow us to create our own card design. I created one that matches my brand. It's an overall great gift card app to use.

November 10, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

Sublime Life

It is an amazing app. Plus, the support team is super active and provides assistance as quick as possible. Take my word for it!

November 5, 2019

Cal Coast Fishing

Just started using this app and had a few set up questions. I contacted support and Roy got right back to me to walk me through everything. Can't ask for more than that!! Highly recommended

Pond King, Inc.

We set up our Rewards program on Rise a couple of months ago. It is pretty simple to use with a pretty broad range of options, but my favorite thing is the support team. Sometimes the response takes a litte time, but they tell you that up-front. But, when they reply, they are always eager to help and provide lots of guidance.

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome too 😊

Orbis UK

We are using this app to allow customers to purchase gifts and send their friends and families eCards. Their app is very robust and their customer service is top notch - they're happy to have calls to scope out your requirements and help you do what you need to do. Roy in particular is great to work with!

Bushido

Mark and the Rise team were quick to help with all our needs in getting the app up and running efficiently. Thanks!

November 3, 2019

Thank you for this review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Gift Cards Program

Mama India

The app is very effective and works as expected. Support has been just as great and very responsive. It has generated me quite a few new customers using the workflow feature. Store credit and loyalty services are also great. It gives customers a reason to open accounts, increase cart value and come back to the store because they know that they're going to get real money in return.

Last but not least - the gift card service is awesome and adds a level of professionalism to my website.

Would highly recommend.