Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards & Returns

Hand on Heart Jewellery

The app itself does the job, however, be very careful when selecting your 'plan'! We selected the 'Pro' plan which we believed to be $149.99 a month... only to see over $1000 come out of our account! It turns out that there is although it says 'per mo', there is a tiny little tab at the top which says 'annually'. If this wasn't stinging enough, now that we want to downgrade our plan (something you can do on a 'monthly' plan) we're unable to. We have also been told that the same amount will automatically come out of our account next year, however, they will 'remind' us before that happens. I honestly feel like the pricing is extremely misleading on their website, but they obviously rely on people clicking the 'hidden' sting for revenue. Personally, I'd stay away from these developers.

October 19, 2019

Hi Amanda,

It's Mark from the Rise team. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback helps us get better!

First of all, I wanted to say we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience we caused.

Similarly to Shopify, our annual plan offers up to a 20% discount for merchants that pay for a year in advance. We never heard a complaint about the size of our Annually/Monthly tab before - we are sorry for the confusion. Just as a safety measure, we will implement a measure to make this tab larger.

We carried out an internal investigation and it seems that Ari from our team contacted you after less than 2 hours after your inquiry, on Monday, October 14th, 2019 at 10:35 AM, but never got a response.

As our policy is 100% customer satisfaction you are entitled to a full refund.
You may reach us anytime at info@giftwizard.co or at +1 646 8786419.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Mark

Heartprint Threads

First off Buy as gift doesn't allow the gift receiver to change product. I approached the team about this problem they basically said they won't be fixing it. I was talked into a free upgrade to try their loyalty program, which I appreciated it. After looking at the numbers it seems that no one has used them or perhaps they just didn't receive them. More than likely the second option. Great idea...terrible follow through. I lost plenty of money that i paid a designer to set this up and have personalized gift cards. Cutting ties and looking for another option after giving several chances to

August 28, 2019

Hi Taylor,

I’m Roy, head of customer success of Rise ai. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.

We carried out an internal investigation and made sure all reward emails were sent to customers.
In order to increase your rewards redemption, we released a few services you still haven't activated on your store-
1. Marketing Assets - We offer in-store marketing materials so that stores can market their rewards program better, including a fab and a rewards page.
2. New distribution channels - You can use additional distribution channels to enable rewards to be sent to customers via SMS and Messanger.
3. Reminder emails - an automatic system to remind customers of their credit balance and entice them to use it.
4. Dynamic expiration - the option to put a clock on the rewards to create a sense of urgency and get customers to use their rewards faster.

We also took a look at your analytics to see the value provided by our app to your store. It looks like overall our app ROI (return of investment) is X13.2, mostly via eGift sales and gift card sales.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your feedback helped us get better!

You may reach us anytime at info@rise-ai.com or at +1 646 8786419

Lush Labels 4 Less

Really, really good customer support. Unfortunately, this app still needs some tweaking as it really messed up our Home page at www.lushlabels.co.uk and also the product pages - a huge pop up kept appearing and crashing the page from loading properly.

I'm sure one day it will be good and its a great idea but didn't work for us.

March 21, 2019

Hey guys,
While the customer support was great (still is), we are sorry that during 2015 your experience with our app didn’t quite match your expectations. Today, we work with thousands of satisfied merchants who are getting amazing ROI using our tools.

Feel free to reach out anytime at info@giftwizard.co or at +1 646 8786419.