Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Gift Cards, Store Credit & Rewards

Galup Online

Assistenza veloce e precisa. L'app funziona bene, un po' costosa ma ne vale la pena. Per il momento va bene così

Flora Bhattachary Fine Jewellery

Great app - not cheap for the full customisation - but really simple to use, good looking design and support team very good.

THE KRIPT

We struggled a lot in the past to manage store credits. This application gave us a platform to manage all of this.

Currency Coffee Co

UPDATED: Support reached out to me and I was able to fix what was wrong. I'm updating to 4 stars until I can get some real-life use out of the app. I want to see if my customers experience what they should. So far, so good though.

I am confused on how this app got so many good reviews. I've been back and forth with support for a month, over a number of issues - all related to the loyalty portion of the app. The workflows are not easy to use if you have anything beyond the basics. The 2 main things we wanted to do - issue store credit for X number of bags of coffee purchased and limit the workflow to specific collections - are not available right now. There are work arounds but they are cumbersome. I placed a number of test orders today (not thru the app; these were actual orders out of my own pocket) and nothing happens. Currently awaiting an answer to my cry for help from Support one last time. I did give 2 stars because Support is fairly responsive and helpful but I don't feel like my needs are over the top and yet I can't get this to work. Could be user error - if support takes care of my issues and gets me up and running today, I will update my review. Otherwise, I will need to cancel; too much time and money wasted so far.

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program :)

Ultimate Autographs

Installed this app for their store credit features and it has integrated very well into our store. Nadav was very helpful with setup and quickly responded to any questions I might have had.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Gift Cards Program!

Throw Some Seeds

So far this app is great. I have had a couple of teething issues with the formatting on my website, Noa from the Rise team has helped me out with this and there are only a couple of other tweaks to be done. She has been a big help and very prompt in replying. I've only just installed the app and haven't been pushing the gift card until it's ready so no sales yet - I will update the review once it is up and running properly - and can hopefully increase to 5 stars :) Thanks - Nic

October 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new store credit program.

Just wait for our next release because new features are on their way. Please update the review once you get the results ;)

British Food Supplies

I used this app. It is easy to use and user-friendly. Support is good but a bit slow but I will recommend this app.

August 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new store credit platform.

Naturehike Africa

This is a great app. We were looking for a gift card solution that would offer more and this one's features are great. We especially like that we can add our own custom greeting card designs and that users can schedule the delivery of their gift cards.

We'd love to be able to customise more of the fonts and colours to bring the app in line with our site's look and feel but this isn't a deal breaker.

June 11, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new reengagement platform.

Thanks for the suggestion - we love customer feedback! Wait for our next release because new fonts are on their way. Please update the review once you get the results ;)

Sol le Luna Closet

Preparing to launch my store, the e-gift service works wonders and you can add your personal touch too..

April 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program! Just don't forget to come back and update once you get the results ;)

Serve Coffee

At Serve Coffee, we believe in better coffee for our clients and improved lives for those at origin. We also think that coffee makes a great gift that coffee lover's can enjoy every day. Gift Wizard makes gift giving very easy for our clients.

While support is remote, the support staff has been very helpful.

Previous 1 3