Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards & Returns

Throw Some Seeds

So far this app is great. I have had a couple of teething issues with the formatting on my website, Noa from the Rise team has helped me out with this and there are only a couple of other tweaks to be done. She has been a big help and very prompt in replying. I've only just installed the app and haven't been pushing the gift card until it's ready so no sales yet - I will update the review once it is up and running properly - and can hopefully increase to 5 stars :) Thanks - Nic

October 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new store credit program.

Just wait for our next release because new features are on their way. Please update the review once you get the results ;)

British Food Supplies

I used this app. It is easy to use and user-friendly. Support is good but a bit slow but I will recommend this app.

August 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new store credit platform.

Naturehike Africa

This is a great app. We were looking for a gift card solution that would offer more and this one's features are great. We especially like that we can add our own custom greeting card designs and that users can schedule the delivery of their gift cards.

We'd love to be able to customise more of the fonts and colours to bring the app in line with our site's look and feel but this isn't a deal breaker.

June 11, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new reengagement platform.

Thanks for the suggestion - we love customer feedback! Wait for our next release because new fonts are on their way. Please update the review once you get the results ;)

Sol le Luna Closet

Preparing to launch my store, the e-gift service works wonders and you can add your personal touch too..

April 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, and good luck with your new Store Credit and Rewards Program! Just don't forget to come back and update once you get the results ;)

Serve Coffee

At Serve Coffee, we believe in better coffee for our clients and improved lives for those at origin. We also think that coffee makes a great gift that coffee lover's can enjoy every day. Gift Wizard makes gift giving very easy for our clients.

While support is remote, the support staff has been very helpful.

ALTRD

Very quick customer service! They respond to our inquiries within hours and make changes to address our needs.

Field to Cup

UPDATE: The team has helped me resolve any issues by making some changes. I will say they were very helpful once they were able to get back to me. When I see their customer service has improved significantly over time, I will revise and update my review. Thanks to the team for getting back to me in this critical week! I do appreciate your time and effort to help me get some issues resolved.

We needed this app to offer gift subscriptions through an integration with Recharge. At the beginning it seemed to work, however recently the experience with this app has made our gift buyers lose trust in our ability to fulfill their gift orders. There are some kind of issues going on, however the support, or even responses are very limited from the team. I understand personally when there is a huge setback with your company, all of your efforts are diverted to solving the problem. However, keeping quiet and not responding to messages from customers is a d i s a s t e r waiting to happen. Please reconsider hiring someone to at least answer incoming messages in a timely (less than 1 week response) manner.

CadeauBuzz

Very good product. Super attractive for our customers. Easy to sell and fulfill by the customers. Great also by the different possibilities to send the card, use incentives...
The team is working on modifications to use the cards and egifts in other language.
Good reactivity of the team with the chat...

MERUMAYA®

This app does what it says on the tin and has a great support team on hand to help. I would recommend

Tuppys

After some initial communication problems the team at Gift Wizard have been very helpful and sorted out the app so that it is working extremely well and we are very impressed with the way it works.

Previous 1