Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards & Returns

LaliSimone

Rise.ai makes it easy for me to reward my loyal customers, and incentivize customers to take predefined actions like creating accounts, returning to shop, subscribing, etc with rewards. Plus the customer service is excellent

Mama India

The app is effective and works as expected. Support has been just as great and very responsive. It has generated me quite a few new customers using the workflow feature. Store credit and loyalty services are also great. It gives customers a reason to open accounts, increase cart value and come back to the store because they know that they're going to get real money in return.

Last but not least - the gift card service is awesome and adds a level of professionalism to my website.

Would highly recommend.

Pick a Pickle

I easily set up my Gift Card page, and the customer support was fast and helped me a lot in customizing the app just as I wished it to look like.

Now I'm off to build my rewards program!

Thank you guys!

Gempler's

Being a small company with a start up mentality, we need more than just apps, we need partners. Rise's functionality met our needs and the Rise team have been great partners to help solve problems. We launched quickly and immediately saw results with an easy customer experience. Coming enhancements will solve more of our challenges and we are looking forward in leveraging the app to grow our business.

Ultimate Ears Custom

Amazing app with incredible customer service. The solutions Rise provides are exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for the great product!

October 13, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Gift Cards Program!

JAROSHA HAIR

I had the opportunity to really customize my store and gain customers. Thanks so much! I am grateful

Thank you so much for this GREAT review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

BelowZero Pet

Love this app! The guys at Rise have been fantastic in helping me tailor things to suit our design aesthetic... nothing is too much trouble. Any questions are answered very promptly. Easy to implement a great app to add to start a new advertising campaign!

October 13, 2019

Thank you for the review and for recommending our app :)
Good luck with your Gift Cards and Rewards Program ✊

T&T Tackle

So far so good!! in about 20 mins I was set up and sold my first gift card. A much better price than having to upgrade my Shopify account. Thank you very much

October 13, 2019
Thank you for the review and for recommending our app :)
Good luck with your new Store Credit Program ✊

The Tea Spot Boulder

Excellent customer service. Friendly, knowledgeable, and fast to respond. The app interface looks great. Slick UX.

JBW Watches

Really cool app that adds some great features to our store, especially the bulk gift cards. Will definitely be able to expand what kinds of sale and promotions we will be able to execute along with establishing a rewards program. Customer Service is really helpful - special shout out to Mark! Thank you!

October 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37