Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Gift Cards, Store Credit & Rewards

Wild Nutrition

It's a fantastic app. Super easy to use. All the functionality I was looking for. I did have a slight issue with implementation on our site, but received brilliant support to resolve the issues. Highly recommended.

IZO Art studija

We recommend this App! We started to work with this app since Dec 2019 and found it very interesting and promising. Thank you, Mark & Roy, you are so quick in answers and support, and offer a good solutions to support a business during Covid19 time. Thank you and be safe!

gifts-for-mama

Fantastic app. I've been using this for one of my stores for a while and it's brought a significant amount of extra revenue.
Also - very versatile with great bundle of important services. I highly recommend it if you are trying to save cash.

Complements Two

Amazing app with flexible reward capabilities. Awesome and quick customer service! Would highly recommend Rise to anyone!

BeerBazaar

The best Gift Card available! Most extensive and flexible features, excellent customer service. Highly recommended!

VIKTORIA HAYMAN

Very pleased with this app. It's nice and easy to use and it's a great way to reward your customers. I'm also impressed with the service I've received from their customer support team. Very happy user here. Thank you

intuitionirl

Rise is just what we were looking for. We needed to find a loyalty program that would apply a percentage to the purchase - there's offers just that. In addition, their service is outstanding. They ALWAYS get back to me with any questions or help I need immediately. Lastly, I appreciate that they are also looking for ways to advance their platform to accommodate more options for users.

Léa France®

I love this app. I replaced mine (a combo of 2 apps) one for loyalty and one for rewards and I love it since day one. It is so INTUITIVE for my customers to use. I had an excellent support also on my side. The app works great and I have happy customers that are buying and spending more than before !! Numbers don't lie :)

Lake Pro Tackle

We've been using Rise for our Shopify POS customers, and now that we've launched our e-com store, too, we've added the widget there to promote earning rewards across all our channels. The folks at Rise are always quick to help out with technical issues and we can't wait to see the results.

Noise Zealand

Such an amazing app! It's already made me thousands in extra revenue. It's very versatile and easy to use. This is by far the best sales incentive app on Shopify (and I've tried a lot!). Very responsive and helpful help-desk. Highly recommend!!!

April 2, 2020