Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

Rise Gift Card Loyalty Program

by Rise.ai

Store Credit, Rewards, Loyalty Programs, Gift Cards & Returns

La Costa Organic Jewelry

I really like this app, I had a problem when selecting the images that i wanted but the customer service was "EXCELLENT" and my problem was solved. I really fin easy to use this app

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

We're so happy you love it. Enjoy your Gift Card and Rewards Program - you're awesome 😊

N-STAR CO.,LTD

I highly recommend this app if you are planning to increase your returning and loyalty customers. I've tried out many rewards & loyalty apps but their conditions are too complicate and limited. But this Rise app is super easy to set yourself very easily and if it's complicated, their support team is always ready to help. They'll do everything for you to reach your goals.
I love this app and encourage you to use this Rise app not only for online store but you can also use for physical stores. I'm using both and it's perfectly running great. Thanks Roy and Rise app for your amazing support.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for this great review - we appreciate it!

Our goal here in Rise is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

THE PHILOSOPHY OF GLOW

Just downloaded and already loving it! It's really easy setting and up and just about to test on a new order!

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Gift Cards Program.

FLUX (FluxHub)

The app seems to work great and does what I wanted (lets you offer gift cards) plus more. I'm thinking about also making a loyalty program.

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

Cool Mom Sprinkles

Just got it, we'll see, pricing is a bit on the high side for other plans. But I am willing to give it a shot!

December 3, 2019

Thank you for this positive review - we appreciate it!

Regarding pricing - our average ROI is higher than *3. Let us know if this is not the case and we'll take care of that, as our main goal is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential 🙏

GeMiTo

I just started using gift card and the app works. I can't solve a problem and Roy was great to help me. Bravo

Thank you for this positive review - we appreciate it 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Rewards Program, we're always here to help.

MACK

Super friendly team, very happy to help with any queries or concerns you have. Would definitely recommend.

Built Bar

Great app, perfect for our Black Friday sale - and the gifting process is hands down the best option we could have ever used!

Thank you for this awesome review - your success is our success 🙏

Good luck with your Store Credit and Gift Cards Program!

Salón Boricua

The app works great. The technical support team helped us set it up in our store very fast. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for alternative apps for Gift Cards and more..

KaratCart.com

This an easy to implement app with pre-written work flows which makes it super easy to implement complex workflows.

Whats stood out for us was prompt and helpful response by Nadav. Very professional!

November 28, 2019

Thank you for the review and for recommending our app :)

Good luck with your Gift Cards and Rewards Program ✊