Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise: Gift Cards & Loyalty

by Rise.ai

Launch a Loyalty Program w/ Store Credit, Referrals & Rewards

Garden Party Flowers

Overall the gift card feature is a better experience from a customer point of view, compared to the gift card product already included in Shopify. Hila, Roy and Ari have been very helpful to have the gift card product launched on our site, and they only take about a day to respond.

La Mokabox

Rise semble très prometteur !! Les premiers essais sont concluants pour mettre en place des nouvelles choses

Merci pour votre avis 5 étoiles 😎

Sorry I've Got Plants

Very straightforward and easy to use. I like the simplicity of just earning store-credit instead of 'points'. Team has been very responsive and helpful, and open to suggestions for different functionality!

March 29, 2020

Thank you for your great review. You are also the best ✨

Good luck with your Store Credit Rewards Program.

studio61sydney

Hey. I am testing apps tonight. This one exactly fits my needs and allows by business to grow... works a treat. Thanks

Gift of Grub

Amazing app, amazing humans. Really appreciate the work that went into building this. Lots of customizability. Great product!

Maral Rapp | Mesh Works

I added the Rise Gift Card app to my Shopify web shop and I LOVE IT. If you want a gift card on your Shopify store, this seems the only way to go - it’s painless and easy. Added my own graphic, too. (You can even add a custom image to each denomination, if you want!)

FYI Please note: If you want to offer a discount incentive on your gift cards - the native Shopify gift cards don’t work. They will only redeem for the actual amount paid, not the amount offered in the card. GET RISE!

Cupán Tae

Great product, and easy to use. Gift Cards are coming in particularly handy in light of the current global health crisis, which is closing may physical locations.

Rebel Equestrian

just implemented this into my store and love it so far! still on the trial period but I think it will be worth it for me and my store.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for your great review. You are the best ✨

Good luck with your Store Credit Rewards Program.

Bullstrap

Great app for Gift-Cards and Store Credit! Customer service is also top-notch. A little pricy but functions exactly as expected!

Nutracelle

We're fairly new to Rise, but so far we LOVE the service! We have more options than we had with our previous loyalty apps, and bonus: their customer service is super great and fast! Very helpful! Highly recommend :)

March 19, 2020

Thank you for this great review - we appreciate it!

Our goal here in Rise is to help merchants like you to maximize their growth potential - It's always nice when hard work is recognized 🙏

Keep up the good work with your Store Credit and Rewards Program