Rivet Works Photos and Videos

Customer Photos, Videos & Stories for Shopify and Shopify Plus

Based on 1 review

1 review

Inspired Bbq

I have been using this on my site for a few months now and the content I have been getting from my customers has been awesome. I'm in BBQ biz and my customers are eager to share pics and stories about how their cooks turn out. This platform makes it easy for them to use and get those pics and feedback into my hands. From my end there is a lot to the app and so many ways to customize the content request emails that are sent to my customers it was overwhelming at first but the ability to tailor the email message and the timing of the initial customer email and the timing/frequency of the follow up communications is powerful. Plus the folks at Rivet were very helpful and have A LOT of insight on best practices and made the set up smooth. Once you have the stories/pics/videos getting that content onto your site our your social media platforms is VERY easy. This app has increased engagement with my customers and provided substantially better info for potential customers than a basic written review. I definitely recommend. Once you jump up from the FREE trail it is expensive but if you are likely to be getting lots of submissions it is worth it. Definitely do the free trail if you are unsure how responsive your customers will be.