Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. juli 2022

I just installed the app & so far, so good. I replaced another app with this one. Vicky was amazing with assisting me :)

BeYOUtifully Favored, LLC
TYDAL svarede 14. juli 2022

Hi, BeYOUtifully Favored, LLC ! 👋

11. august 2022

I've just started using it, but I can tell you the service support from Arianne was OUTSTANDING, she helped me quickly, perfectly, and was fun to work with (no seriously. GIFs with support staff? Unheard of fun)

GothFromHoth Designs
TYDAL svarede 19. august 2022

Hi, GothFromHoth Designs team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience, so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please feel free to send us a message. We'd be happy to assist you.

1. juli 2022

5 stars for Lance, who helped me in an efficient and effective way. 4 stars because I haven't had the full Rivo experience yet in terms of effectiveness. Love how easy this was to set up!

Lunar Love Candle Co.
TYDAL svarede 4. juli 2022

Hey, Lunar Love Candle Co! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message.

3. november 2022

This app was really easy to set up and I had amazing help from Pete when I need to ask a couple of questions. Very helpful and quick to respond.

Saint11crystals
New Zealand
42 minutter bruger appen
TYDAL svarede 3. november 2022

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Our team here at Rivo is always striving to exceed your expectations, so if there is any specific feedback you would like to give us that would have scored us a 5-Star review, please let us know, and we would be happy to see where we can improve. 😃 All the best, Kevin

25. september 2022

Great app! And wonderful customer service as well! Love the useability - It's very easy to get started - The only thing stopping me from giving 5-stars is that, as of yet, we don't get option to enable double-opt-in which is required by law in some countries.

SMAGdansk
Danmark
31 minutter bruger appen
8. februar 2023

Great customer support by Abbie! quick replies and help. precise and to the point, Recommended apppp!

GoActiveShop
Norge
29 minutter bruger appen
TYDAL svarede 9. februar 2023

Thanks so much for the review! Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and would love to hear your feedback on how we could have made your experience a 5-Stars. Just drop us a line anytime. Best regards, Kevin

10. maj 2022

voy a probar la aplicación para ver cómo funciona esto de los popup. Todavía no puedo decir si es o no útil. El servicion de atención es muy atento, eso sí.

Urdaibai Txakolina
Spanien
26 minutter bruger appen
16. november 2022

I WILL BE USING THIS APP FOR EMAIL MARKETING AND NEWSLETTER FOR THE PURPOSE OF DRIVING MORE CUSTOMERS TOWARDS TO BUY MORE PRODUCT

IT BE I APPAREL
26 minutter bruger appen
TYDAL svarede 16. november 2022

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! 😃 Our team here at Rivo is always striving to exceed your expectations, so if there is any specific feedback you would like to give us that would have scored us a 5-Star review, please let us know and we would be happy to see where we can improve. 🙌 All the best, Kevin

3. juni 2022

Fast and wonderful support, she is a very kind person. At this moment we are testing the application, I still hope it goes very well.

Me Atrapas Tienda
Chile
25 minutter bruger appen
3. maj 2022

It works with shopify e-mail unlike many other pop-ups! Great! Only down side is I have automation using shopify mail setup so that when a new user signs up shopify will send them an e-mail. However sign-ups using this app don't trigger the automation. Otherwise would have given it 5 stars.

AVE Bags