Avaliações (4.625)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de maio de 2024

the help with modification of my website and building of the pop up was made very easy by Sam. the quick response and fast support was super helpful. my website looks way better now.

Thibs Baby Club
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 9 horas usando o app
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 29 de maio de 2024

So glad we could make your website shine! 🌟 Thanks for the shout-out! If you need anything else, we're here to help.

11 de abril de 2024

Excellent service, Sam was super reactive and of great help. Totally met all my expectations.

Ma boutique
França
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 15 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled we could meet your expectations and help you efficiently.

19 de março de 2024

The Support Team (Jamie) Helped me a lot with Pop-up features, they're polite and they respond very quickly, I'm satisfied with the Team and the app as well

Artizaq
Áustria
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 20 de março de 2024

So glad our support team was a big help with the pop-up features and that you're happy with both the team and the app! Thanks for your kind words!

2 de junho de 2024

Brilliant app, so quick and easy to use. I’m not the best with anything techy but this only took me a few minutes to install and customise. I needed to ask the Support Team something and Sam was brilliant, so helpful and a pleasure to chat to. Highly recommended!

Down To A Tee
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 6 horas usando o app
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 4 de junho de 2024

Thanks for the rave review! We're thrilled to hear you found our app easy to use and our support team helpful. Happy to have you on board!

7 de maio de 2024

I’m loving this app!! The customer service is exceptional! There’s a lot of cool features you can run into when you start to discover this app!

Ailema Imperial Jewelry Shop
Aproximadamente 8 horas usando o app
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2024

Thrilled to hear you're loving the app! We're here to support you as you explore its awesome features. Let us know if you need any help along the way!

18 de fevereiro de 2024

This is one of those plug-ins that really work. I installed it quickly, configured it, and had a pleasant experience with their support, highly recommended.

NTO
Países Baixos
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 19 de fevereiro de 2024

So glad our app worked well for you and that you had a pleasant support experience! Thanks for the recommendation. We're here if you need anything else!

29 de fevereiro de 2024

Abbie was great and gave me tips to make my store better. I loved it and she was great. This app is very helpful as well!

SpineSync
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 4 de março de 2024

So glad you received valuable tips to improve your store! Thanks for the kind words about our app and service. 😊 We're here to help anytime!

7 de fevereiro de 2024

Rivo does everything I need it to, it's easily customisable and provides quick and friendly service through it's chat service. Highly recommend!

Ivy & Belle
Austrália
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 13 de fevereiro de 2024

Thrilled you're loving Rivo and our chat service! Thanks for the high recommendation. We're here to support you anytime. 😊
- Kevin & Rivo Team

31 de maio de 2024

good service

INCERUNMEN
Hong Kong, RAE da China
12 meses usando o app
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 3 de junho de 2024

Thank you! We're glad you're happy with our service. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

18 de fevereiro de 2024

Very useful, easy to use app. Set up and installed in just a couple of minutes. Supportive and helpful customer service.

The Boozy Blonde
TYDAL deixou uma resposta 20 de fevereiro de 2024

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad you found our app easy to use and customer service helpful. Here whenever you need support!