Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 januari 2024

Some of the best free versions out there. Easy to set up, pretty good customization options (especially given that I use the free plan), great customer service. Highly recommend!

Canatoo™
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 16 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to know our free version, customization options, and customer service are hitting the mark for you. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🌟

7 januari 2024

Top customer service! Paul was fast in dealing with my request and very professional. He also added more new features to my account, without me even asking and he even offered me another service for free, also without me asking. So thanks, Paul! :)

Dragon Design House
Tyskland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 12 januari 2024

We're thrilled you had a great experience with our customer service! Your satisfaction is our main goal. Thanks for your feedback!

31 januari 2024

Very responsive and helpful. Unlike support for many apps, they offer a chat feature that allowed me to solve my issue in under 5 minutes. Thanks Arianne!

Idaho Soap Company
7 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 2 februari 2024

So happy our chat support got your issue solved quickly! We're here to make things smooth and easy. Thanks for the shout-out! 😊

13 december 2023

Just stumbled upon Rivo Popups on my Shopify store, and wow, it's a total game-changer! Setting them up is a breeze, even for a tech amateur like me. What I love most is that they feel personalized – popping up based on what I'm into. Plus, the fact that it integrates seamlessly with Shopify means I can sign up for newsletters or snag exclusive deals without interrupting my shopping spree. The insider insights and analytics are a cool bonus, and the support team is super helpful. Rivo Popups has seriously upped my online shopping game – highly recommend giving it a shot!

Hashiparis
Frankrike
11 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 27 december 2023

Thrilled you love our app! 🌟 It's awesome to hear it made your Shopify experience even better. Thanks for recommending us!

24 januari 2024

I've only had the app for a short time so it's hard to make any decisions yet. However, the app works very well. It connects directly to Shopify and the customer sees the discount code right on the screen and doesn't have to go back to email. This is a huge benefit for me. I am also very happy with the way the customer account works. Especially Miss Arianne was very helpful and proactive in helping me with the whole installation and now everything works perfectly. Thank you for your work.

antonielecher
Tjeckien
7 dagar användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 26 januari 2024

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear you're enjoying the app's seamless Shopify integration and our proactive customer support. We're here to ensure everything runs smoothly!

1 februari 2024

Abbie was so helpful and kind! She went up over and beyond to make my experience pleasant!

Provvista Designs
11 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 5 februari 2024

Thrilled to hear you had such a pleasant experience! We're proud of our team for going above and beyond. Your kind words mean a lot to us. Thank you!

5 december 2023

Great app!
I had a lot of trouble finding an app that will support RTL via CSS.
Their customer service is great and they give every option a store needs!
Highly recommended!

IntSuper Israel
5 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 8 december 2023

Thanks for the awesome review! It's our pleasure to help and glad you love our service. Your recommendation means a lot!

4 november 2023

Mica was beyond helpful today. Not only answering our questions but also made incredibly helpful suggestions that we had not even thought of. This ap is easy to use and intuitive. It has all the features we need as well as AMAZING customer service. Cannot say enough about how refreshing it is to actually experience good customer service these days. Thank you for being awesome!

Whisker&Fang
6 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 6 november 2023

It's wonderful that you're enjoying the app and the service. We really appreciate your kind words and are here whenever you need us. Thank you for the awesome review!

21 januari 2024

Abbie is such an amazing person! She was so helpful and provided me information I didn't know I needed! Thanks girl!! :)

A Touch of Alpha
2 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 23 januari 2024

Thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience! Thank you for the lovely feedback. We're always here to provide that extra helpful info! 😊💡

25 januari 2024

Great customer service, even for the free version subscribers!

Lovely Little House
Israel
12 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 30 januari 2024

Thank you! We're committed to providing great service for all our users, free version included. Your feedback is much appreciated!