Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 januari 2024

Some of the best free versions out there. Easy to set up, pretty good customization options (especially given that I use the free plan), great customer service. Highly recommend!

Canatoo™
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 16 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to know our free version, customization options, and customer service are hitting the mark for you. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🌟

1 februari 2024

Abbie was so helpful and kind! She went up over and beyond to make my experience pleasant!

Provvista Designs
11 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 5 februari 2024

Thrilled to hear you had such a pleasant experience! We're proud of our team for going above and beyond. Your kind words mean a lot to us. Thank you!

25 januari 2024

Great customer service, even for the free version subscribers!

Lovely Little House
Israel
12 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 30 januari 2024

Thank you! We're committed to providing great service for all our users, free version included. Your feedback is much appreciated!

7 januari 2024

Top customer service! Paul was fast in dealing with my request and very professional. He also added more new features to my account, without me even asking and he even offered me another service for free, also without me asking. So thanks, Paul! :)

Dragon Design House
Tyskland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 12 januari 2024

We're thrilled you had a great experience with our customer service! Your satisfaction is our main goal. Thanks for your feedback!
- Lea & Rivo Team

21 januari 2024

Arianne is such a kind person. And I truly love this app.

Try Modest Limited
Storbritannien
9 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 23 januari 2024

Your review made our day! 😊💖 Thank you for the kind words, and we're so glad you love the app. Your happiness is our top priority!

31 januari 2024

Very responsive and helpful. Unlike support for many apps, they offer a chat feature that allowed me to solve my issue in under 5 minutes. Thanks Arianne!

Idaho Soap Company
7 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 2 februari 2024

So happy our chat support got your issue solved quickly! We're here to make things smooth and easy. Thanks for the shout-out! 😊

25 januari 2024

Great and understandable treatment

Millionaire Shop
Storbritannien
7 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 30 januari 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! Thank you and we are always happy to help any time.

13 december 2023

Just stumbled upon Rivo Popups on my Shopify store, and wow, it's a total game-changer! Setting them up is a breeze, even for a tech amateur like me. What I love most is that they feel personalized – popping up based on what I'm into. Plus, the fact that it integrates seamlessly with Shopify means I can sign up for newsletters or snag exclusive deals without interrupting my shopping spree. The insider insights and analytics are a cool bonus, and the support team is super helpful. Rivo Popups has seriously upped my online shopping game – highly recommend giving it a shot!

Hashiparis
Frankrike
11 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 27 december 2023

Thrilled you love our app! 🌟 It's awesome to hear it made your Shopify experience even better. Thanks for recommending us!
- Lea & Rivo Team

21 januari 2024

Abbie is such an amazing person! She was so helpful and provided me information I didn't know I needed! Thanks girl!! :)

A Touch of Alpha
2 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 23 januari 2024

Thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience! Thank you for the lovely feedback. We're always here to provide that extra helpful info! 😊💡

1 februari 2024

Very useful application. Excellent user support from Jel, great service and availability.

SEOLA
Colombia
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
TYDAL svarade 5 februari 2024

So glad you find the app useful and are happy with our support and service! We're here whenever you need us. Thanks for the great review!