EMAIL POP UPS | Opt‑In Popups

Build your email capture w/popups, discounts, newsletter &MORE

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vercanti

The customer support is great and the app serves it's purpose. However although there is custom CSS options, I wish there was more customization options without the use of code.

Hola Princesa

Location Spain

Betty fue muy amable con su atención durante mi uso con la aplicación. Un placer contactar con ella y solucionar los problemas

June 14, 2022

¡Gracias por tomarse el tiempo de su día para dejarnos una evaluación! Nuestro equipo aquí en Rivo siempre se esfuerza por superar sus expectativas, por lo que si hay algún comentario específico que le gustaría darnos que nos hubiera otorgado una calificación de 5 estrellas, envíenos un mensaje a través del chat y estaremos encantados de verlo. donde podemos mejorar. Todo lo mejor, Kevin

VIBIN'

Location Indonesia

@trish has served me well. thanks thank you for helping,this app and everything is good and coooooolll

June 9, 2022

Your review means the world to us! 😃 If you have any feedback that would have made your experience more amazing to land us a 5-Star review, please feel free to reach out to us. Thanks, Kevin

Mountain View Nursery

Location Australia

I'm just loading the app now so don't have much experience with it but it seems really easy to use and customise so far. Betty, my customer support person was fun and helpful and really quick to get thins done.

Me Atrapas Tienda

Location Chile

Fast and wonderful support, she is a very kind person. At this moment we are testing the application, I still hope it goes very well.

Amber Botanics

Location Australia

Just starting out but the app was super easy to set up and customise, no hassle at all. Paul was great to work with.

T. Lees

I chose this app as it seemed simple and user friendly and I was not disappointed! Within minutes I had a visually appealing pop-up for my website to help build my email subscribers list! I dealt with Abbie and she was just so much fun to chat with.

Joitoyz

I have not used the app yet...still setting up but easy to navigate so far. Had to contact customer service and chatted with Lance, who was super helpful and very nice.

Fancylittleparty

First time using coupon code app, easy to install. Abbie was great, really helpful. I enjoyed speaking with her.

American Beauty Supply

Location Panama

Llevo pocas horas usando el app y el soporte al cliente me parece increíble y además ya he conseguido nuevos suscriptores. Muchas Gracias a los creadores y a Marvin por tan buena atención.

Previous 1