Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and grow mailing lists. They commend its user-friendly design, easy setup, intuitive navigation, and customization options. Features like smart triggers, precise targeting, and insightful analytics are also praised. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and professional-looking pop-ups are highlighted. The customer support team is recognized for their efficiency and responsiveness. Both free and paid versions are recommended, with the free version also offering valuable features and excellent customer service. The app supports RTL via CSS, removes branding, and syncs automatically with Shopify emails.

October 10, 2022

Just started, so proof will be in the pudding. Very easy to use so far. Would be better if it allowed the option to restrict existing customers or previous website visitors from seeing the popup. Customer service by Pete was excellent too.

Brush Haus AU
11 months using the app
April 13, 2023

Jel was very helpful and provided information and links to explain what was unfamiliar to me. Adding pop-ups should help drive traffic.

Glossy-Too
TYDAL replied April 13, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you had a positive experience with us. However, we noticed that we didn't quite meet your expectations for a 5-star rating. We would greatly appreciate any feedback you could provide about what we could have done better to earn 5-stars. Our goal is to improve our services continuously, and we value any suggestions or feedback that can help us achieve this.
All the best, Kevin

July 4, 2022

Betty from Customer support was most helpful so this review is really for the service.
The app was easy but it's still early days as I have only just installed it within the last 10 minutes.

VDP Vintage
TYDAL replied July 8, 2022

Hey, VDP Vintage! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please feel free to send us a message.
Best regards, Kevin

September 30, 2022

I just added this add to app to my store for pop ups and so far it has been very easy to use. The chat function to enable other features was very helpful and they also added a lot of helpful suggestions to make my...

RIALLUX.CO
Mauritius
TYDAL replied October 11, 2022

Hi, RIALLUX.CO team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team will be delighted to assist you!
Best regards, Kevin

October 27, 2022

Just downloaded this app today, so far it has been easy set up. I spoke with Yaci on chat today and she was very helpful and answered all my questions. Went above and beyond to help me out. The reason I only gave 4 stars is because I haven't used this app for more than 1 hour. So far so good, just cant speak of long term.

Cozy On 56th Street
TYDAL replied October 31, 2022

Hey, Cozy On 56th Street team! 👋
Best wishes, Kevin

June 28, 2023

Jel was *very* friendly & also helpful (two distinct things, as you know!). Two thumbs up for her!

As for the app, I'm a bit disappointed to find I have to bust out the (nearly non-existent) CSS skills in order to have some of the customization that's built in to other Shopify popup apps. Then again, beggars can't be choosers (when using free tools, no less!)...so there's that! (C:

Truthberry
TYDAL replied June 29, 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the app. We value your insights and want to let you know that we are constantly working on making improvements to enhance your experience. In addition, we have a lot of helpful CSS tips available on our help site at this link: https://help.rivo.io/en/collections/3690708-customizing-the-popup-using-css

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can do to further enhance your experience. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Lea

Edited February 12, 2023

when it comes on to customer service, it's a five star for me! very helpful, thorough and specific. I want to thank Paul for his patience.

Mounne Candle
TYDAL replied February 13, 2023

Thanks so much for the review, Mounne Candle team! Our goal is to exceed your expectations and would love to hear your feedback on how we could have made your experience a 5-Star review. Just drop us a line anytime, and our team will be delighted to assist you. 😃 Best regards, Kevin

May 11, 2022

Again their customer service is 5 stars but gave it 4 stars do to just installing it. If it pays off and I see an increase of email sign ups I will give it 5 stars. I truly appreciate that this is a free app.

Geltium
8 months using the app
April 16, 2023

Paul was very helpful and quick in getting my store set up successfully. I am enjoying the email pop-up feature. I have received quite a few emails with this app. And I'm in the beginning stages of my business. Again, thank you, Paul, for your service.

Black Messiah
8 months using the app
August 3, 2023

L'app funziona molto bene e si puo personalizare a tuo piacimento, l'assistanza e sempre disponibile e risponde sempre Pete e fantastica .. grazie mille

Variety Store
Italy
6 months using the app
TYDAL replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for your review! We're always striving to make things even better for our customers. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience or if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
- Lea & Rivo Team