Rivo Loyalty & Referrals , 2.001 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. april 2024

Easy to use and set up, helpful support and it looks great on my website! I would recommend it!

Stay Dreamy Shop
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Rivo svarede 11. april 2024

Thanks for the glowing review! Thrilled you found our app easy and love how it looks. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🌟

1. maj 2024

I had such an amazing and positive customer service experience with Abbie at Rivo earlier today. While my query was simple enough in itself, Abbie went above and beyond and I came away with quite a few tips on how to make my online store better - so helpful for someone like myself who is a newbie to the world of e-commerce. Cheers!

Yoja
New Zealand
2 dage bruger appen
Rivo svarede 2. maj 2024

We're thrilled about your positive experience with our support team! Helping you succeed in e-commerce is what we're all about. Cheers to your success! 🎉

28. februar 2024

So far I have had no issues with the app. They also have a good and prompt support team. Thank you and keep it up.

Simply Aloe
Indien
Cirka et år bruger appen
Rivo svarede 29. februar 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear our support team could assist you. We'll keep working hard to maintain your satisfaction!

19. marts 2024

Jel was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. She even offered some great advice to help my site's appearance. Great Job!

Scary Jerry's Mountain Fire Hot Sauce
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Rivo svarede 25. marts 2024

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We're so glad we could help. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need more advice or support. Cheers!

17. marts 2024

Super fast customer service and such great response time! I got all the help I needed from Paul. He went an extra mile to answer all my questions and send me the correct documents to implement.

LOVELEEN®️
22 dage bruger appen
Rivo svarede 18. marts 2024

Thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service! We're always here to go the extra mile for you. Thanks for sharing your feedback!

11. februar 2024

Great customer service. Mica answered all my questions efficiently. I got extra tips on how to manage my account.

Farmhouse Charm Candles Inc.
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Rivo svarede 12. februar 2024

Thrilled to provide great service and helpful tips for managing your account! 😊 Thanks for the positive feedback. We're always here to answer your questions!

27. april 2024

The customer service is very helpful, it does takes me about 3 hours to set it up completely but I'm happy with how everything turns out!

HEYLENS
Singapore
En dag bruger appen
Rivo svarede 29. april 2024

Thanks for sticking with it! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the results. If you need further assistance, we're here to help! 😊

25. januar 2024

Not often I take my time to do a review. However the service level of the people behind this app was just phenomenal. Wonderful service all the way and the app seems to work flawlessly.

In Good Hands
Norge
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Rivo svarede 26. januar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're thrilled about your phenomenal experience with our service and app. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

2. april 2024

Great help, excellent, and fast.

Box Total Style
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
Rivo svarede 3. april 2024

So glad to hear you had a great experience! Thanks for your kind words, and if you ever need more help, we're here for you. 😊

Redigeret 29. februar 2024

Such a great experience! The woman who helped me got my issue resolved ASAP and lead me through everything that I needed to do. She even was able to do it on her end when I was struggling. Highly recommend them!

Lilyfield Candles
5 dage bruger appen
Rivo svarede 27. februar 2024

Thrilled to hear about your great experience and quick resolution! Thanks for recommending us and for the shoutout to our team. 😊