Rivo Loyalty & Referrals

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 5월 1일

I already love this app! Abbie was a great help and delivered more than I can ask for!

TULSA FLOW
앱 사용 기간 9개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 2일

We're delighted you're loving the app! Our support team is here to exceed your expectations every time. Enjoy your experience! 😊👍

2024년 5월 14일

Amazing extension and support. Rivo team is available and always improving their solution, it's perfect.

ÖKO EUROPE
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 16일

Thanks a bunch! We're thrilled you love our extension and support. Continuous improvement is our goal, so stay tuned for even more greatness!

2024년 5월 25일

I am mainly writing to thank (Jel) for they excellent support through the online chat. They did what I asked them and went beyond that by giving me tips on how to improve my store. I am still new to all this so all the help will be very much appreciated. Thanks (Jel) for being such a professional customer support rep. The app is good also.

Ikigai Forge
앱 사용 기간 3일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 27일

Delighted to hear you found our support helpful! We're here to assist and share insights. Wishing you success with your store journey!

2024년 4월 17일

The person helping me gave me amazing customer service and helped me out more then she had too. Also, the app is very useful.

Wispurly
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 4월 18일

Thanks for your kind words! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience and found our app helpful. See you again soon!

2024년 2월 20일

Arianne was so super helpful and kind, she got back to me so quick and made sure all my questions were answered I am so glad I have this app on my shop page. such great customer service! thank you Arianne

SSxCustomCreations
앱 사용 기간 10개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 2월 22일

Thrilled we could help so quickly and kindly! Thanks for sharing your experience. We're so happy you're enjoying the app and our service. Here for you anytime! 😊

2024년 5월 1일

I had such an amazing and positive customer service experience with Abbie at Rivo earlier today. While my query was simple enough in itself, Abbie went above and beyond and I came away with quite a few tips on how to make my online store better - so helpful for someone like myself who is a newbie to the world of e-commerce. Cheers!

Yoja
뉴질랜드
앱 사용 기간 2일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 2일

We're thrilled about your positive experience with our support team! Helping you succeed in e-commerce is what we're all about. Cheers to your success! 🎉

2024년 3월 15일

We recently began using this loyalty app, and I'm thoroughly impressed by its simplicity in setting up. The support team has been incredibly helpful and kind whenever I've reached out with questions or concerns.

The free version, allows small businesses like mine to check out the app's functionality and work with the basic program, which is excellent and has all the vital features, until we're ready to upgrade. This shows that Rivo genuinely cares about its clients' long term success. We highly recommended this app for anyone looking to start a customer loyalty & referral program.

99things
스위스
앱 사용 기간 17일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 3월 18일

So glad to hear you're enjoying our app and support! We're here for your success, every step of the way. Thanks for the high recommendation! 🚀

2024년 4월 9일

Easy to use and set up, helpful support and it looks great on my website! I would recommend it!

Stay Dreamy Shop
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 4월 11일

Thanks for the glowing review! Thrilled you found our app easy and love how it looks. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🌟

2024년 5월 19일

I am very satisfied with your service and the care for my business, and a special thanks to Paul.I appreciate his dedication and attention to detail. Thank you for all that you do!I highly recommend your services to anyone looking for top-notch quality and professionalism. Keep up the great work!

CrystalQuartz Creations
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 4일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 20일

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to have met your expectations and look forward to continuing to provide top-notch service.

2024년 4월 28일

She was very niece and respectful. Did things quite with no problems and always help with other problems

UndrrtdApparal
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 4월 29일

We're delighted to hear your positive feedback. We aim to provide helpful service with a smile. Looking forward to assisting you again!