Rivo Loyalty & Referrals

Rivo Loyalty & Referrals

Built for Shopify

리뷰 (2,061)

전체 평점
4.9
평점 수준당 개수
  • 평점의 96%가 별 5개입니다
  • 평점의 3%가 별 4개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 7월 1일

Great app and great support! Very impressed

i-Krave Chinese Kitchen
영국
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 Rivo개 2024년 7월 3일

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and our support. Let us know if you need anything else!
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 5월 7일

Nice work from the support team (Jel), yet getting to know the app

GAROS
스페인
앱 사용 기간 9일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 9일

Glad you're enjoying the support! Feel free to explore more of the app's features at your own pace. We're here to help if you have any questions!
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 3월 15일

We recently began using this loyalty app, and I'm thoroughly impressed by its simplicity in setting up. The support team has been incredibly helpful and kind whenever I've reached out with questions or concerns.

The free version, allows small businesses like mine to check out the app's functionality and work with the basic program, which is excellent and has all the vital features, until we're ready to upgrade. This shows that Rivo genuinely cares about its clients' long term success. We highly recommended this app for anyone looking to start a customer loyalty & referral program.

99things
스위스
앱 사용 기간 17일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 3월 18일

So glad to hear you're enjoying our app and support! We're here for your success, every step of the way. Thanks for the high recommendation! 🚀
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 4월 28일

Of course I would recommend Rivo because of its convenience and quick support.

Darrshi
인도
앱 사용 기간 2개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 4월 30일

Thanks for recommending Rivo! We're thrilled you found convenience and speedy support with us. We appreciate your support!
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 6월 20일

I recently started using the Rivo app and have been thoroughly impressed with its functionality and user-friendly interface. What made my experience even better was the exceptional customer service provided by Abbie. She was incredibly helpful and patient, answering all my questions promptly and thoroughly. Her support made navigating the app and utilizing its features much easier. I highly recommend the Rivo app, and a special shout-out to Abbie for her outstanding assistance!

BabylonCutters
헝가리
앱 사용 기간 대략 6시간
답글 Rivo개 2024년 6월 24일

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted about your positive experience with our app and customer service. Your shout-out means the world to us!
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 6월 19일

best app they do help you with your problems

Anadea
벨기에
앱 사용 기간 12일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 6월 21일

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear our app is helping you out. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, just let us know!
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 7월 5일

Customer service with Jel was amazing!

The Natural Lather
미국
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 7월 8일

Thanks so much! We're thrilled you had a great experience with our customer service team. Your feedback is truly appreciated! 😊
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 5월 29일

It was great experience with the app and your support team (Pete)

Bombay Seeds
인도
앱 사용 기간 18일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 30일

Delighted to hear you had a great experience with both the app and our support team! Thanks for sharing your positive feedback! 😊
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 5월 2일에 편집됨

Always there for support and on speed!

DECODE
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 5월 2일

We're thrilled you had a super experience! Thanks for your enthusiasm! If you need anything, we're here for you. 🌟
- Kevin & Rivo Team

2024년 2월 20일

Arianne was so super helpful and kind, she got back to me so quick and made sure all my questions were answered I am so glad I have this app on my shop page. such great customer service! thank you Arianne

SSxCustomCreations
미국
앱 사용 기간 10개월
답글 Rivo개 2024년 2월 22일

Thrilled we could help so quickly and kindly! Thanks for sharing your experience. We're so happy you're enjoying the app and our service. Here for you anytime! 😊
- Kevin & Rivo Team