Rivo: Loyalty & Referrals , 리뷰 1,894개

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 12월 25일

It's very simple to use and very efficient.

Manases Evergreen Turf
앱 사용 기간 대략 15시간
답글 Rivo개 2023년 12월 27일

Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled you find our app simple and efficient. Your feedback means a lot to us.

2023년 10월 21일

Mica was very helpful :)

Divinse
캐나다
답글 Rivo개 2023년 10월 23일

Our team always strives to give the best service. Thanks for your kind feedback. 😊

2023년 9월 4일

have not used app on live store as of yet. However the customer service has be great for helping get things up and running. The app itself is easy to use and edit.

MKRKS™,LLC
앱 사용 기간 3개월
답글 Rivo개 2023년 9월 8일

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our support team has helped get you started. We aim to make our app user-friendly and easy to customize. We hope you enjoy using it in your store!

2023년 8월 23일

Rivo has been pivotal in getting our customers coming back for more. Their customer service is great, and the app is easy to setup and run. Will definitely recommend!

Naked Asian Grocer
오스트레일리아
답글 Rivo개 2023년 8월 25일

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Our team works hard to provide top-notch customer service and make app setup a breeze. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to assisting you again soon!

2023년 11월 26일

Awesome

BamBam
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 9일
답글 Rivo개 2023년 11월 28일

Thanks for your feedback. We'll keep doing our best to provide you with top-notch experience.

2023년 9월 18일

This has been the best customer service experience I've had with a Shopify app. They helped me resolve everything immediately. While many configurations were required, they were there to assist me with all my questions. And what I couldn't figure out, they directly supported me with the code. Thanks to Abbie and Amanda.

TEIA
멕시코
앱 사용 기간 3일
답글 Rivo개 2023년 9월 20일

We really appreciate your feedback! Happy to hear you had a great experience with our app. Our team is always here to help and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for choosing Rivo!

2023년 8월 17일

Abbie was amazing. She helped me with a few things and was able to give me clear directions. She also suggested a few things to help with my website. Abbie is a 5 star helper and very patient.

Customized Creations by Angie
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
답글 Rivo개 2023년 8월 22일

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're thrilled you had a great experience with our team. We always aim to provide valuable and helpful suggestions to improve your experience. We truly appreciate your kind words and support.

2023년 10월 8일

They were very helpful

The Drip Fairy
답글 Rivo개 2023년 10월 13일

We're so glad to hear you found our team helpful! We appreciate your feedback!

2023년 8월 18일

As the owner of an online business, I'm constantly on the lookout for tools that can enhance customer engagement and drive conversions on my website. Rivo, a comprehensive pop-up, loyalty, and reviews app, has proven to be a game-changer in this regard. With its impressive array of features and user-friendly interface, Rivo has quickly become an indispensable asset for my online store.

User-Friendly Interface:
One of the standout features of Rivo is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Setting up pop-ups, loyalty programs, and reviews sections has never been easier. The app provides step-by-step guidance, making customization a breeze even for those without advanced technical skills. The ability to customize the design and placement of pop-ups and loyalty widgets allows me to maintain a consistent brand identity throughout my website.

Dynamic Pop-Ups:
Rivo's pop-up functionality is a real attention-grabber. The app offers a wide range of customizable pop-up templates that cater to various goals, whether it's promoting a discount, capturing email sign-ups, or showcasing new products. I appreciate the advanced targeting options, which enable me to display pop-ups based on user behavior, location, and more. This personalized approach has significantly increased the effectiveness of my marketing campaigns.

Effective Loyalty Programs:
Keeping customers engaged and coming back is essential for any online business. Rivo's loyalty program feature is a fantastic way to achieve this. The app allows me to reward customers for their purchases, referrals, and social media engagement. The flexibility in setting up rewards and points systems lets me tailor the program to suit my business model. The result? Increased customer loyalty and a growing base of repeat buyers.

Trust-Boosting Reviews:
Building trust is paramount in the online shopping world, and Rivo's reviews feature shines in this aspect. The app seamlessly integrates customer reviews into my product pages, showcasing genuine feedback that helps potential buyers make informed decisions. The review request emails are also a fantastic touch, encouraging satisfied customers to share their experiences. This social proof has not only boosted conversions but has also enhanced my brand's credibility.

Seamless Integration:
I was pleasantly surprised by how easily Rivo integrates with my existing website platform. Whether you're using Shopify, WooCommerce, or another popular e-commerce platform, the app smoothly integrates without any major hiccups. This was a relief, as I've had frustrating experiences with other apps that disrupted my website's functionality.

Responsive Support:
While Rivo is impressively user-friendly, there are times when questions or technical issues arise. The customer support team behind Rivo has consistently proven itself to be responsive and helpful. Whether it's a minor customization query or a technical concern, their support is quick to address any issues and provide guidance.

In conclusion, Rivo has become an integral part of my online business toolkit. Its powerful pop-up, loyalty, and reviews features have not only boosted engagement but have also positively impacted my bottom line. The app's user-friendly interface, customization options, and excellent support make it a must-have for any online store owner looking to enhance their website's performance. With Rivo on my side, I'm confident that my online business is equipped to thrive in today's competitive e-commerce landscape.

Brelion Jewellery
키프로스
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
답글 Rivo개 2023년 8월 22일

Thank you so much for your awesome review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a game-changer for your store! We're committed to enhancing customer engagement and driving conversions, and we're glad to have you as a satisfied customer. 🙌 Cheers to your continued success! If you need any assistance, we're here to help!

2023년 8월 17일

The support are very kind and helpful people, appreciate the help in learning more on how to optimize the app.

Concrete Garden Candles
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 Rivo개 2023년 8월 22일

Thanks for your kind review! We're so glad you found our support team kind and helpful. We're all about helping our customers learn and get the most out of your experience. 🙌 We're here for you whenever you need us!