Rivo: Loyalty & Referrals , 리뷰 1,967개

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 2월 23일

Mica was awesome! Answered all my questions, handled my requests and even offered suggestions I didn't know were available.

The Wikid Wik
답글 Rivo개 2024년 2월 26일

So glad our support team was awesome and went above and beyond for you! We're here to ensure you get the best experience. Thanks for sharing! 😊

2023년 11월 27일

Super easy to connect with Arianne over chat. She was very responsive and addressed all of my questions and helped with what I needed. Very nice and polite. Love the Rivo family of apps!

heybalesco
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Rivo개 2023년 11월 30일

Happy to hear you had a great experience! Thanks for choosing Rivo. We're always ready to help with any questions.

2024년 4월 2일

This is fantastic! It's user-friendly, rewarding, and their customer support is top-notch. Highly recommend it for anyone looking to earn rewards effortlessly.

HSN ONE SHOP
답글 Rivo개 2024년 4월 4일

Thrilled you're finding our app fantastic and user-friendly! Thanks for the high recommendation. Your support motivates us! 🌟

2023년 11월 27일

I don't have extensive experience with how the app supports my business yet but had a lovely experience with their support team. Paul was so nice and friendly, offered me some great tips on our store and was able to help me with my question quickly.

Love and Light Botanicals
앱 사용 기간 22일
답글 Rivo개 2023년 11월 30일

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're always here to offer tips and quick help for your store.

2024년 2월 20일

amazing customer service and friendly team! would recommend! they made the process super easy for me

Rakaposhi Organics
홍콩(중국 특별행정구)
답글 Rivo개 2024년 2월 22일

So happy to hear you had an amazing experience with our friendly team! Thanks for recommending us. We're glad we could make things super easy for you! 😊

2024년 4월 11일

Been using another app from this company and now got to try out this loyalty thing. CS team is great as usual and Pete is very helpful.

s/ash & para//el
홍콩(중국 특별행정구)
앱 사용 기간 20분
답글 Rivo개 2024년 4월 12일

Thanks for sticking with us and trying our new loyalty app! We're thrilled to hear our customer service team continues to be a great help. 😊

2024년 2월 28일

I can't speak to the app itself as I just added it to my store today, but their customer service is phenomenal. I had trouble figuring out somethings and Abbie was fantastic at helping me!

Fantasy Bookly
앱 사용 기간 대략 1시간
답글 Rivo개 2024년 3월 1일

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so happy our support team could assist you. Welcome to our community, and we're here for anything you need! 😊

2024년 4월 12일

Pete was amazing , quick and very helpful

Chez laurence
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 대략 12시간
답글 Rivo개 2024년 4월 15일

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience. 😊

2024년 2월 18일

I used the chat for help. Arianne was very helpful and informative!

Charlie and Ruby Sue
앱 사용 기간 2일
답글 Rivo개 2024년 2월 20일

Happy to hear our chat support was helpful and informative! Thanks for the feedback. If you have any more questions, we're here to assist you!

2023년 11월 22일

She did an awesome job .. answered all my questions and even went the extra step to provide additional information.

QBird
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 4개월
답글 Rivo개 2023년 11월 28일

So glad you found the support team helpful! We always strive to go the extra mile for our customers. Thank you for your kind words!