Rivo Loyalty & Referrals

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 juni 2024

Using Rivo for a referrals progam and so far so good. Had some initial issues testing (due to their fraud detection tools I was unaware of), but was able to get some superb customer service from Jel on the support team. She was kind enough to provide a screen recording to validate that everything was working as expected. Looking forward to seeing this help drive loyalty with our customers and brand!

ClearFur
9 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 14 juni 2024

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear our support team could help you navigate those initial bumps. We're excited to see your loyalty program thrive with Rivo!

23 maj 2024

We've been using Rivo for about 6 months and have had an amazing experience so far. Their customer service is top tier – fast, efficient, and extremely helpful. Jel was incredibly kind and went above and beyond to upgrade our account with features outside of our paid plan to help us get the best use out of the app. Would definitely recommend!

liquidblackjack
8 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 27 maj 2024

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience! Glad to hear our customer service and upgrades have made your Rivo journey awesome. Cheers to more productive days ahead!

30 juni 2024

Customers love the Rewards, and Rivo customer service was super fast and helpful. Pete from Rivo helped me.

The Diabetes Kitchen
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Rivo svarade 2 juli 2024

Thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app and had a great experience with our team! Thanks for choosing Rivo!

7 juni 2024

Great experience with Pete, who helped set up the initial settings. He was also very helpful with other features on the app, as well as some of our other website features as well.

Baked: Artisan Cakes & Desserts
Bermuda
3 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 10 juni 2024

Thanks for sharing! We're thrilled our team could assist you with setting up and exploring our app's features. We're always here to help!

13 maj 2024

The customer service is very responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to help me with my issues and give additional recommendateions to improve the quality of my store.

StethoStyle
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Rivo svarade 16 maj 2024

Thanks for the kind words! Glad we could assist you effectively. Feel free to reach out anytime for more tips to enhance your store's quality.

20 maj 2024

this app is the best referral/ loyalty app you can add to your store i have not been using it long but the support has always been there and they are always so helpful and will do anything they can i would definitely recommend

ATMOSFEAR
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Rivo svarade 22 maj 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app and our support team. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 😊

17 juni 2024

very great app, I use to choose simile as my loyalty app, but the price too expensive for me, with Rivo, the price is much much better, and the greatest part is customer support, that really impressive me

Hanboost
2 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 19 juni 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying Rivo and our customer support. We always strive to offer great value. Your feedback means a lot to us! 😊

27 juni 2024

I just discovered this app and I hope it will be fantastic, the team was really great and helped me with great understanding. I love it and recommend!

Matutina-Chic
Frankrike
4 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 1 juli 2024

Welcome aboard! We're thrilled to have you. It's fantastic to hear you've had a great experience with our team. Thanks for recommending us!

25 juni 2024

I must say It is awesome App, and their Customer Care Service is good Specially thanks to Mr. Paul for his kind response.

Confiance Co
Pakistan
3 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 26 juni 2024

We're thrilled that you think our app is awesome! Our customer care team is here to help anytime. Thanks for your kind words! 😊

18 juli 2024

My experience so far has went well. Bryan was helpful in setting up initial items for me, and I look forward to generating more revenue with a rewards system in place.

LMONET444
20 dagar användning av appen
Rivo svarade 19 juli 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad we could help get you started. Here’s to more success with your new rewards system! 🌟