Rivo: Loyalty & Referrals , 1 874 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 januari 2024

Not often I take my time to do a review. However the service level of the people behind this app was just phenomenal. Wonderful service all the way and the app seems to work flawlessly.

In Good Hands
Norge
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Rivo svarade 26 januari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're thrilled about your phenomenal experience with our service and app. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

28 januari 2024

I was having a slight problem as I was completing an upgrading on-boarding process. Paul came to my rescue. Very efficient, very quick and excellent service!!

Norfolk Deli
Storbritannien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Rivo svarade 30 januari 2024

We're happy that we could efficiently and quickly assist you during the upgrade process! Thanks for the excellent feedback.

28 januari 2024

Such a please to deal with Arianne, a swift and helpful response. My customers are loving this app.

BELLADONNA
Sydafrika
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Rivo svarade 30 januari 2024

Thanks for sharing your positive experience! It's great to hear that both you and your customers are loving the app. We appreciate your feedback! 😊

31 december 2023

I use both Rivo Loyalty and Reviews and my experience so far has been very good. Seems like a mature app, not technical issues, and when I've needed help their techs (looking at you Paul) have been prompt and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Dog Treat Boutique
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 5 januari 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Happy to hear you're enjoying both our apps and our support team was able to help! We appreciate the recommendation!
- Lea and Rivo Team

12 januari 2024

App works great and is easy to update, customer support is the best! (Jel)

Squeaky's Trains & Things
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Rivo svarade 16 januari 2024

Thrilled to hear you're loving our app and customer support! Thanks for sharing your positive experience. 😊

10 december 2023

Abbie was amazing at communicating. She was also very helpful giving pointers to help better improve my store!

Mahadiks Customs LLC
8 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 13 december 2023

We're so glad our team could assist you and provide valuable tips for your store! Thanks for the feedback!

9 januari 2024

Great. Love the on-site option, easy to use, and better than similar priced competitors. Minus one star because it’s a bit clunky to use and force to look the way you want it to. I have to refresh a lot to continue to get the app customizer to display properly on the Shopify back end. Not sure if that’s an app thing or Shopify, but it get frustrating during set up. But other than that, customer service is great and I love it so far.

Struck Apparel USA
Kanada
26 dagar användning av appen
Rivo svarade 12 januari 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you enjoy our customer support. Sorry to hear about the display issues, we'd love to help solve this. Feel free to reach out to our support team anytime – we're here to help!

14 november 2023

Abbie is awesome thank you for your help and this app, my customers are happy to use the rewards al the time

Smoxygen
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Rivo svarade 17 november 2023

So glad to hear your customers love the rewards! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the app.

Redigerat 5 december 2023

Customer service is fantastic and very helpful! Jel answered a number of my questions and gave me a suggestion on my site. Thank you!

Canyon Creek Candle Company
8 månader användning av appen
Rivo svarade 8 december 2023

So glad our team could assist you! Thanks for your kind words, and we're always here to help!

27 november 2023

I don't have extensive experience with how the app supports my business yet but had a lovely experience with their support team. Paul was so nice and friendly, offered me some great tips on our store and was able to help me with my question quickly.

Love and Light Botanicals
22 dagar användning av appen
Rivo svarade 30 november 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're always here to offer tips and quick help for your store.