TYDAL Product Reviews App

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 mai 2024

Great app, it is easy to set up and comfortable to use. Highly recomend

Artic Aura
Islande
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 31 mai 2024

We're delighted you find our app easy and comfortable to use! Thank you for recommending us. We appreciate your support!

21 mai 2024

Jaime was very efficient and friendly today. Sorted my request and more with no delays. Fantastic service

James Dominic Music
Irlande
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you! We're delighted to have helped you efficiently and with a smile. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need assistance!

13 mai 2024

The functionality of the app is not flawless, but Sam with customer service was so quick and helpful! I heard from her very quickly and she made some suggestions to try. Right now the app is working just fine, but I will know what to do if something comes up again.

SK Skinkare
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 16 mai 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad we could assist you promptly. Your experience helps us improve. If you need further assistance, we're here for you!

6 mai 2024

Service was quick and to the point.
Awesome work Sam!

KS Hardware
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 8 mai 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad you had a great experience with our team. Reach out anytime!

Modifié le 9 mai 2024

For a free app, you can't ask for more!! The functions work perfectly, the reviews look pretty good (and full customizable) and the support team is exquisite (special shoutout to Jamie!)

Thanks, will use for a long time for sure :)

La Chanclería
Espagne
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 19 avril 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and our support. Looking forward to serving you for a long time! 😊

18 mars 2024

App does everything I need it to do. Only frustration is my shopify theme background is black and the preview on the app shows white so I have to do everything the opposite colors for the words/items that are on my website (like the words "Based on 10 reviews" and the rating number above the stars. etc.) which is a pain to go back and forth refreshing the site to see if everything is showing correctly. Wish they had an option to change the preview colors as well for this problem.

Qveens Divine
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 20 mars 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We hear you on the color preview issue and will explore adding more customization options. Appreciate your patience and suggestions!

15 février 2024

Having product reviews for your products is a no brainer and Rivo automatically sends out review requests for you and the app is straight forward and easy to set up. If however you hit a problem the support team is available on chat and get things sorted in no time. I can highly recommend this app. Great stuff and special thanks to Paul for his help today. Sorted my problems out

Camping Fridge South Africa
Afrique du Sud
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 16 février 2024

Thank you for your kind words! So glad to hear that our app has made review collection seamless for you. If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

Modifié le 4 juin 2024

Awesome assistance! Every question I had was answered thoroughly, and the guidance provided was invaluable. The service was user-friendly, making the entire experience seamless.

StellarsDream™
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 29 mai 2024

Thanks for the awesome feedback! 🌟 We're here whenever you need more assistance.

20 mai 2024

Great Product with an amazing customer support staff!

Demurwear
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you! We're thrilled you love our app and our support team. We're here whenever you need assistance. 😊

2 avril 2024

Would totally recommend trying out this app. Customer service is also great!

Dirt Surfers
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TYDAL a répondu 4 avril 2024

So glad you'd recommend us and are happy with our customer service! Your support means everything. Thanks for the kind words!